Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Humboldt!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankster707, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Hey wheres all the Humboldt County stoners at?? you guys hiding or what haha:smoking:

2. Maybe hiding from the police..?

Not sure I'd tell someone with 2 posts(or any amount of posts) where I'm at, doing my illegal activities....

3. haha ya i needa work my credibitly up sum im no cop though ha!

4. When I get my fat sacks I usually go through my Humboldt connect. Me and a bunch of other guys helped him out last harvest and he paid us in bud.

5. i'll be going to college there in 08! =] cant wait to get ahold of that humboldt bud!

6. gettin paid n bud damn sounds like tha job for me haha

7. Yea I live down here in Diego, we occasionally get the Yumboldt, or the Humboldt Gold, always grown very well.

8. humboldt orange is some fine shit.

9. im reppin mendo here. nice to see a local on the boards. stay high!

10. I would absolutely love to have Humboldt connec's. So many flakes around austin. I should get a rental car and go ther 4 real

11. I get my bud from Shasta/Humboldt dealers and it is DANK!

12. Reppin' San Diego here too. Humboldt's bud is amazing. Very thankful I'm a Californian ;)

13. Only been here two weeks and i already know this is where i shoulda been born this county was made for stoners so much daaaaank and so cheap!!! puffin on sum trainwreck great medss

14. i used to have a humbolt connect all the way here in IL. life was good then...

15. Yeah man, reppin' San Diego here. Never gotten any from Humboldt I don't think, but very thankful I'm a Californian. Got my big jar of california skunk here..:hello: It's kinda like the generic cali orange you see around here a lot, except its mixed with some skunk so it literally smells like a skunk sprayed the bag. Nice indicas...:smoking:

16. When I see people post something like this, it always make me wonder... if police really wanted to bust some toker on here, why would they try to infiltrate and things like that ? couldnt they juste find out the ip of the poster, then ask the internet provider of this IP where the person live and get there? Sorry if that sounds stupid lol

17. I don't think police would really do that. I heard 99% of arrest are at state and local level and California cops would not want to waste there time busting a stoner that lives in Humboldt. Even if he got caught with possession it is only a $100 ticket. Even if they could get him to court chances are he will just end up on probation and cost the police department and the state money to prosecute him. I don't think it would be worth it for them. At least that is my understanding so far.

I'm moving up to Humboldt county in about a month to attend college, I can't wait.

18. your going to love it here cheeseee im attending college up here and its bomb as fuck so much cheap bud n meds mmmmmmm dank!:smoke: pm me when u get up here n maybe well cheif sum humboldt dank together peace bro

19. Your right in most cases, but if you live in humbolt county and you admit to smoking weed, nothing will happen to you....everyone already knows humbolt county is a bunch of pot heads....humbolt county is known for its weed. there was an article in one of the hightimes magazines and if i remember right, it said that a BIG chunk of all the pot produced in the state of CA comes from humbolt. so saying you smoke weed in humbolt is like saying weed is a plant, or water is wet.....its just a known fact.

20. been in humboldt bout 3 weeks now already got a ticket for weed but its not as bad as it sounds its practally a slap on the wrists it was only a 125 fine and u pay it thats it even came with a evelope to mail he coudla busted me for underage drinking and the pipes he took but he jus gave me a simple ticket no biggie but not true what u hear bout cops in humboldt haha;)