Humboldt Seeds Organisation Coco Grow (Burplekush)

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Burplekush, Jun 8, 2013.

1. #21 bossie, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    Dude awesome as always! A quick question I see your little plants how much medium do you use why I ask is that I pulled a 2Liter hempy a few weeks back and she weighed out at 78g after trim she was at 67g and dry/cure 22g I pulled of a few more (Will post pictures tonight my time your day time) and I am averaging 18g on the 2L dry/cure I wanna do a 36 plant SOG in 2L hempy you got any tips tricks or advice? Thanks man appreciate itBtw is lollipop The way to go with the little ones?

2. Thank you. For these they were all in .8 gallon pots. Yeilded 43 grams off biggest plant which was PS. Trick is keep the walls hugging the plants so there rubbing against them and have your light close and so any light is directly expelled from your box frame of light then it'll be met directly by the walls to maximize light. I figure to stick with 2 gallons. Start 16oz cups, then to 1 gallons and then right before flowering switch to 2 gallons and will just grow into the pot by time flowering is done. if you want all those plants for your SOG go ahead but from my practice and situations from my grows i have came to the conclusion bigger is better. right now i have only 1 bd and 1 ps in there and in 2 gallons. Next batch will do 4 in 2 gallon containers. Varies by strain but say i do 4 good strains in there then half pound should be what your getting at on a good day. I though have a cycle of beefing my plants up for a month in veg tent then when flowering is done i throw new plants already month into flowering. Harvest every 10 weeks >:} Well either get the mini plants to be as high up as your other buds top colas then no but if not and is low i would keep everything from the bottom trimmed bare and one single nug following the stem and maybe side branching if can be done clean. Have a good day Bossie , thank you for stopping by. Check out the pics i will be posting up. 

3. This is it. Thank you for everyone who stopped by . You can check out the smoke reports here: 

BD: http://forum.grasscity.com/smoke-reports/1245918-humboldt-seeds-organisation-blue-dream.html

PS:http://forum.grasscity.com/smoke-reports/1245924-humboldt-seeds-organisation-pineapple-skunk.html

Picture of all jars except 2 that were used for bubble hash. 2 oz's . Bandit og and since it was a sativa it came out real good on the 45m and 73m  :bongin: . Super clean and real stoney and matter of fact just whipped up another batch but this time of some og buble bag hash. This concludes the journeys of this adventure into the land of the green. Have a good day. Burplekush  :smoke:

Attached Files:

4. Hey thanks for the advice I was also thinking large single cola plants so I'm gonna give the following a try.
    I have 5 flowering areas each is the same 600w hps and two 200w cfl 6500k
    In one I'm gonna do 36 mini hempy 2L sharks breadth lollipoped
    5 sharks breadth in 10L pots
    2 sharks breadth in 25L pots
    And the other two I will do as normal and compare the yield of all of them all same genetics same med starlight and nutes
    Keep a eye on the journal it could be interesting my goal is 300g dry from each

To doobie or not to doobie what was the question.

5. #25 bossie, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    Sorry double post :huh:

6. Yes please provide me a link and i will keep checking out. Yah its up to preference but no fun having to water pots that dry up way to quick and then having 20 to water! 

7. Dint shit dude I have at a minimum 54 10L pots in flower at any one time more if I throw a few little hempy pots in l have found that a few pumps connected to arrow strippers and a web of 6mm piping but I'm busy changing to a automated bottom feed to make it a bit simpler

8. all i know is with your setup of 5 flowering tents with 600 watts and veg room you should be yielding over 2 pounds each harvest, unless you have other factors effecting setup. So all sharks breath. What quality bout this strain made you get sharbsbreath or just most easily accessible? Buplekush 

9. keep your plants from stretching when in SOG and just starting them out and strip all growth at bottom and lower side branching from first few fan leaves after very well rooted in soil as to handle shock. My advice is go big as time is of value to me and if i can get bigger/more nugs and thicker for huger pots then there is less to deal with then i will take that route.This then gives me time to work on other tasks that can help my plant in other areas.  It also does not make sense to be doing the 2l (just like what you see here,imo) if your median is 18g you should be at 4 (3gl) buckets and veg them all flowering so that when there in flowering next round they will be huge and then pot them into bigger pot being 3 gallon right before flower. You average would be higher (need proper lst and supper cropping also) and would be less work. More time for you. To be honest i dont know anything bigger then what ive tried with in my grows with 2 gallons and lower. Im going to test out soon maybe up to 5 gallons with a 400 watt and see the difference and im sure i would see some. Ill post pictures later when i check on them of my BD and PS in two gallon buckets that are flowering on a 400 watt ( yes i know i should of put 2 more but i was then got high and forgot and decided not to. There nice though so im waiting to see whats the results and see if the efficiency would be the same. Only fluctuaction would be nutrients but every other factor is same, nothing to scientific because it would surely fail but in the case of this its merely finding the right dials.Have a good day Bossie! Burplekush 

10. #30 Burplekush, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    BD left and PS right. thats how they are in the big tent in my pics right next to each other with the 400 watt . 

Attached Files:

11. You are right I'm gonna veg up a few monsters and see what I can push out in single or twin cola plants off the 600w "tents" I'm pulling average of 415g off the last 5 harvest depending on strain but the indica averages at about that sativa is less

12. That sounds good and your harvests are killer. Good shit try like 4 or 6 fatties and please post pics! 

13. You got it bud experiment underway put victims in last night Will post up some pics tonight