Humboldt Seeds Organisation Coco Grow (Burplekush)

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Burplekush, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Been lagging on the free promotion from attitude seed bank but i just finished my last batch of og,master kush,blackberry,master bubble,pre 98 bubba. Im working with a 400 watt hps light with 75 coco/25 perlite and pot sizing is a little less than a gallon. Have been working with these gallon pots for last couple grows and have been able to get plants up to 3 feet. No particular feeding or schedule but follow a 1 feeding,1 molasses,1 pure water flush.  No particular ph level besides around 6.5 (guess) . Loving the plants seems to make up for not being precise and dealing with ec or ph or whatever. Guesstimating around 4 to 5 oz harvest . 

(Humboldt seeds)Blue dream, Og Kush,Pineapple skunk are low stress trained and have used various super cropping techniques. Og kush is topped and low stress trained 

The rest are a test on party cups and "fillers" because i still have some unused light in my grow tent. 
    These pictures were taken right before the flip to 12/12 and after a large defoliation trimming. 

*pictures will be updated with more current photos tomorrow.
     Single plant is pineapple express and is biggest plant to the right of all three lst plants. Before and after defoliation. 

Attached Files:

2. #2 Burplekush, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Update: OMG this is my third time writing this while the backspace moved me back to the main page >.< 
    Well the plants are doing fine and looking well.

Photos: (HSO seeds) 

(4),(5) Pineapple Skunk

(6),(7) Blue Dream

(8),(9) Og Kush (emerald og x fire og)

Photos of other 9 plants too come. (4 cups)16oz,  ( 2 bag seed og , 2 Pineapple Skunk, 1 Blue Dream) 1 gallon pots.

Plants are showing no deficiencies or powdery mildew(problem last grow). Have had a steady temperature (for summer weather atleast) of 72-85f and relative humidity of 30-55. Keeping it lower since  i got a Danby 70 Pint dehumidifier. Had 2 bagseed og last harvest that suffered tremendously from powdery mildew so im making sure that doesn't keep happening. I have also adopted a concept of spraying my plants down with a mixture of neem oil,dish soap, and safer brand with sulfur during the 2 week stretch period of flowering. ( Works perfect after transitioning from my veg tent to flowering tent)

Attached Files:

3. Lagged Last week . Finally figured how to upload pictures of hd camera so better photos are here.

Just germinated a  Critical Kush,La Cheese,Masterkush,Buddha Tahoe og . ( all fems )

First photo is of seeds, 2nd and 3rd, is of OG ( lack of water since i pushed it another day to a total 3 days of no watering ). 4th is Pineapple Skunk, 5th is Blue Dream , 6th is left to right og,pk,bd, 2 og's in the back (sativa dominant small amount of og smell) , right corner is bd and the rest you cant see because they are lower. 

Don't know flowering date but roughly 30 days so far. They are all looking nice and healthy with no problems except for some plants i have sittin in my veg box. Thank you for stopping by. Burplekush

Attached Files:

• 092.JPG
      092.JPG
      File size:
      375.5 KB
      Views:
    • 084.JPG
      084.JPG
      File size:
      711.1 KB
      Views:
    • 085.JPG
      085.JPG
      File size:
      875.4 KB
      Views:
    • 086.JPG
      086.JPG
      File size:
      782.6 KB
      Views:
    • 087.JPG
      087.JPG
      File size:
      711.2 KB
      Views:
    • 090.JPG
      090.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  4. Also took a picture of my ghetto tub for vegging and my little babies that were finished germing. I always use the paper method but forgot them in there an extra day and the tahoe made a root through the layers of towel. Lol . Check it out. Also a picture of  some blue dream hash(not from this plant ,i wish) and xxx bubba. 

Burplekush

Attached Files:

• 095.JPG
      095.JPG
      File size:
      814.3 KB
      Views:
    • 096.JPG
      096.JPG
      File size:
      322.1 KB
      Views:
    • 097.JPG
      097.JPG
      File size:
      578.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Update on my gals. Everything  is well just got a new cooltube hood instead of the regular cooltube. I figured this would have a mix of both world's in terms of cooltubes/hoods. I got a couple pictures to show. including the first picture which is :
    (left to right)
    1st - Blue dream, Pineapple skunk
    2nd- BLue dream back shot for view of lst.
    3rd- Pineapple Skunk view of lst.
    4th- Og kush 
    5th- Og kush ,back view of lst.

THEN REAL BUD P O R N !  :smoking: (practice on hd camera :})

6th-Og (least in flowering)
    7th-Pineapple skunk (plant furthest in flowering)
    8th-Blue dream :} 
    9th- Blue dream bonsai  :bongin:
     WHAT YA"ll THINK!>!>##%$O% peace! 

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      820.1 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      489.8 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      440.4 KB
      Views:
    • 032.JPG
      032.JPG
      File size:
      401.6 KB
      Views:
    • 033.JPG
      033.JPG
      File size:
      491.3 KB
      Views:
    • 052.JPG
      052.JPG
      File size:
      562.2 KB
      Views:
    • 058.JPG
      058.JPG
      File size:
      587.1 KB
      Views:
    • 061.JPG
      061.JPG
      File size:
      715 KB
      Views:
    • 063.JPG
      063.JPG
      File size:
      657.6 KB
      Views:
  6. also will have pictures of  hood and mini party cup grow later in the week as well as an update. Check out the babies  :eek:

Attached Files:

• 030.JPG
      030.JPG
      File size:
      337.5 KB
      Views:
  7. Awesome work kapt, fine ladies indeed!

It's pretty deserted out here in the coco threads, but steady as we goa and I'm not leaving ;)

8. Thanks bro! Sorry for late response/update but have a new veg tent. t5ho 24 inch 8 tube  in a 32x32x60 grow tent ( thought the bigger the better for when i update this setup and add 4 ft tubes on the sides maybe). 

Now some pictures. OLD PICS * new ones will come in an hour* 
    1st. New hood (cooltube hood) im thinking this is better then any regular hood you get as its a straight flow of air instead of the box and is exactly the same except the glass is around the light and not the cover. This though will only be more beneficial in my opinion over the box if your cooling this kind of a hood. 
    2. two blue dreams in front and 2 pineapple skunk in the back. ( what tripped me out and if anybody knows anything about this and thats is i need an explanation for why my clone of the bigger blue dream thrown into fllowering at the same time is these "test cups" is earlier in flowering then that tall blue dream in this picture @_@ ) 
    3.OG kush (i woke up this morning and the scent of og was overwhelming my tent even after noticing its the last to hatch seed) 
    4.Pineapple skunk (too frosty) 
    5.Blue dream :} 
    6.The babies with some hiding :} 

Pictures will come tonight with the new tent :D 

PEACE ~!

Attached Files:

• 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      362 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      816.8 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      760.2 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      658.2 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      705.9 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  9.  Pictures from July 5th if im correct. 

1. All the plants
    2. Mini Test party cups
    3.Bandit og (bagseed og) Haven't showed pictures of these 2 sativa LOL "og" plants , yah og. >.< 

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      544.6 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      663.5 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      472.2 KB
      Views:
  10. And for todays update after just taking pictures !!! 7/11/2013 DONT FORGET UR 7-11 SLURPEES :} 
    How long you guys think i got on whichever you wanna take a guess on. 
    1.Og Kush (Got the smell surely)
    2.Pineapple Skunk ,Blue Dream From left to right. 
    3.Pineapple Skunk(furthest In flowering)
    4.Blue Dream 

Attached Files:

• 026.JPG
      026.JPG
      File size:
      873.7 KB
      Views:
    • 031.JPG
      031.JPG
      File size:
      840.5 KB
      Views:
    • 033.JPG
      033.JPG
      File size:
      902.2 KB
      Views:
    • 037.JPG
      037.JPG
      File size:
      807.3 KB
      Views:
  11. Update for this week! 
    1. Babie blue dream,Pineapple Skunk 
    2.(2)Blue dream and (1)Pineapple SKunk From left to right. 
    3. Pineapple Skunk furthest in flowering. I was thinking a week more till flush , what you guys think!!?!?!
    4.Og kush 
    5.Blue Dream
    6.Pineapple skunk in the back and Blue Dream in front. 

Everything is going well just debating when i should chop and the best flushing period and time for plant to take all excess nutrients up. Have a good day guys!  :bongin:  :smoking:  :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      637.2 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      474.1 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      502.6 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      930.9 KB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      564.7 KB
      Views:
  12. What sup everyone. New update , everything is going well just figuring out which plant to chop early to make room for the others so its not so crowded. 
    Pics.

1st. Whole Family Photo.
    2nd. Better close up of some "og" bagseed. It sure isn't anything close though... 
    3rd. Pineapple Skunk thats furthest along. What you guys think!?!?!

Out For today ! Peace 
    :bongin:

Attached Files:

• 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      582.9 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      785.3 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      926.4 KB
      Views:
  13. Now that is a beautiful grow. Good work, and keep taking good pictures through cure :D

Xandur

http://forum.grasscity.com/coco-coir/1227471-xandurs-ramp-scrog.html

14. UPDATE:

Thank you Xandur i will be documenting this for future reference throughout the whole process. Been a little lag on an update but been real busy. All the plants are looking good except the huge blue dream. Had calcium deficiency i didnt clear early enough even thought it was for like 2 weeks and i think it messed my harvest as well as with leaving shoots to grow under foliage everywhere. Learning experience but everything else looks great. Major Foxtailing on these real sativa dominant " given as og LOL" and its hard to decipher when to harvest. I am about to be on 10 weeks and the smaller sativa is looking ready. Ive been spotting and alot of trichomes dont have much stalk and dont look like much growth but do have some amber then i look at calyx and i see full of dark amber trichomes on calyx. Pineapple skunk is flushing and after its last flush tomorrow i will be having it last 2 days with no water. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Peace. Burplekush  :bongin:  :metal:

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      886.8 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      614.7 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      846.3 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 028.JPG
      028.JPG
      File size:
      882.5 KB
      Views:
    • 034.JPG
      034.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 036.JPG
      036.JPG
      File size:
      732.1 KB
      Views:
  15. As always awsome grow dude I hope mine are half as good

16. Thank you, ahh too much work for one person to attend to everyday but i make it work, You have a journal? 

17. I don't haven't figured out how to do that yet was just gonna make a link and call it my journal like to check out you pros it gives me a target to aim for :D

18. too tired so im just going to post these pictures before i crash. Pineapple Skunk harvested and is monster, took me 3 1/2 hours trimming. Update tomorrow. 

Peace! 

Attached Files:

• 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      514.3 KB
      Views:
    • 028.JPG
      028.JPG
      File size:
      813.2 KB
      Views:
    • 031.JPG
      031.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  19. Update:

Everything is going well, and am onto my land race sativa like strain and will be harvesting the shorter one by wednesday. The blue dream is all looking good except for the big one in my opinion but it will be good blunt smoke. Sure had a bad case of calcium def. The og is taking forever and probably will be done last which is ridiculous. Also will be a picture of my new veg tent i forgot to post up. Peace! 

Attached Files:

• 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      490.3 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      902.6 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      604.8 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      993.7 KB
      Views:
  20. Finished  my grow last week and just got back from my trip. Everything went well and pulled  over 7 oz's or 200 g's. Heat problems during beginning didnt help so i have like a little over 3 oz of good stuff and the rest sub par ganja. Went well and look foward to planning my summers off of growing with the pace that i am at. Next goal is a half pound from the 400 watt ( and i mean good bud! hahah). Blue dream is great!

Biggest PS Plant harvest (40g's)
    mini plants , smallest BD (2.4) Biggest BD (4.1) Smallest PS (3.1) Biggest PS( 3.4) 
    Biggest BD (17.3)
    Different plants 

WIll have more photos posted up of whole harvest when i fix my camera. Have a goodnight! Peace! 

Burplekush! 

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      765.9 KB
      Views:
    • 035.JPG
      035.JPG
      File size:
      577.7 KB
      Views: