Humboldt Seed Organization “the new”

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jrod12386, Jul 3, 2020.

1. So is this the real California brand company or the Spain fake company? Cause reading your thread just made me feel some type of way toward HSO...... Man I've had alot of good luck with Greenpoint seeds the only thing I don't like is they don't have any autoflowers at all. But every strain I've ordered seeds of, have been very very good outcome. I've used a few different companies within the U.S.A and everytime.ive tried buying from over seas like seedsman or attitude seesbank have been crappy results for me. I guess something about living in Ohio scares them from wanting to accept my money and send me my product.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes sir but because it is in America they will not sale from their site. It's only 5 min drive too haha. Could lose their license and company in an instant and they have come very far in 5 years. Their pineapple upside down cake literally smells like pineapple. Satori wellness center in McKinleyville usually has their clones from Hendrx farms.

3. Slightly stoopid the band made an auto called stoopid fruits with them. I just grow clones though. Check out my recent grow in signature.

4. Idk who sherbinski is either........Ive been growing weed for 17 years and yeah I've never heard of him. New generations bring new names. I wish I could get some real Dr. Greenthumb genetics from the late 90s - early 2000's chumaluma was one of the greatest genetics I've ever came across and it's almost impossible to get any of there seeds or strains that were created do to the host parents being from that lineage

5. Yeah I live in Ohio so it's not so easy to obtain clones or seeds from dispensarys. But when you try and bring the community of growers together and help get everyone to want to show some unity and announce that your giving clones away this forum will send you messages saying your violating there rules. But pretty much I been buying seeds off the internet and picking the best phenos to get my mother plants to hold onto the strains and different phenos

6. If you don’t know the creator of sunset sherbert, baccio, gelato and many other WELL KNOWN cali strains then your point in mute like I said. I figured you were a humboldt native or close because you were getting upset by the name. Sherbinski was the reason for the purchase and genetics don’t have to be born, bred and grown in humbdolt county to be quality

7. Nah we just get tired of random companies claiming Humboldt genetics. This has been weed capital of America since the 1960s when the fishing and lumber industry failed. The police even turned a blind eye because it was the only money supporting the county. How would I get upset by sherbinski if I never knew who it was from the start of this argument. You just keep trying to imply they are attached from this area which is what you seemed most concerned about when I first replied to this thread.

8. So here we are at day 4. Just spraying with distilled water so far. Hopefully better update and growth in a few days A749237A-4A68-448B-925F-B4BD9614243C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nice start @jrod12386 buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup: i got similar response from @Sade about my ETS (emerald triangle seeds) lol sade your a nice guy and all and i dont want to start anything stupid on this growers thread but if you and others from Humboldt Mendocino or Trinity have problems about names of seed companys name maybe that is your and breeders problem and not ours buddy good luck with these the rest of these OP.:passing-joint:

10. Thanks man and I didn’t mean to start an any argument about the company. I do understand people just using names to move their company forward or try and use the name to just sell seeds. I’m hoping they turn out decent but I have some other seedlings going too

11. I even said I'm sure they will turn out great. Just letting people know it ain't nothing from emerald triangle. Which seems to be a big thing. Just letting people know it ain't what think. I have actually had people thank me about that and you know what. I MAY have given them some real Humboldt genetics. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. i mean you rolled off names of strains that we wouldnt be able to get i still am confused to how you have not heard of or can not get blueberry headband really ??? i can run plenty of european strains that you wouldnt be able to get at 3 times the amount less even if you went to original breeder that doesnt mean ours or yours are any better spanish genetics are probably some of best strains on the market i know you was not been malicious and neither am i and im certainly not here for an argument man i just think where ever they are from just they all deserve respect regardless the price again im sorry if i come across as a dick its not my intention dude :).

13. I just tried germing The new and another HSO strain.. had no luck. All other seeds from my attitude order germed so far besides that.. good job tho!

14. I’m sorry man. The one that I completely snapped the Tap root is a little behind the other but both doing fine. Thanks for the encouragement! I’ll post a 7 day pick shorty

15. We got out own 707 headband.

16. And you would totally change your opinion man if you tried real Humboldt shit. I used to doubt it too. But when you try multiple things that literally taste like the name it changes everything. All I am saying I have tried European strains and doesn't even compare. That's why we get thousands of trimmigrants every year come fall

• Like Like x 1
  17. my mind is always open to change it just makes sense to be that way but i have tasted countless times strains from spain and can tell you when anesia seeds say there Future #1 tastes of pineapple and mango please believe me it does i have just finished there white runtz and been curing about 6 weeks now and it is exactly as they describe and i would not expect you to know this because these strains are not available for you to get in the US and i know you would be reconsidering your thoughts on European seedbanks if you tried Anesia genetics.

18. trimmigrants have little to nothing to do with genetics. Now your sounding extremely closed minded. I have been growing on and off for over ten years and have only ordered through attitude seeds and I live in Illinois. I have ordered Spanish, European AND American genetics from attitude and every genetic I have ever purchased came out to what it stated. That’s just the companies ability to test their genetics enough to determine characteristics and stability. So can we squash this mute point. HSO may not have been born in humboldt county but they have worked well established cali growers for breeding. Them not being from humboldt DOES NOT mean their genetics are inconsistent or unstable. I hope all of our babies come out healthy and strong regardless. I should be taking clones in about 6-8 weeks and I’ll happily give out any for you guys to test yourself. This will be the first time I’m trying to make a stable of genetics that’s not TGA. I ran most of my previous grows woth timewreck from TGA and that strain was super stable and easy

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Just hundreds of family generation strains and genetics passed on. Pointless to argue really without trying anything. So just leave it at that.