Humboldt Seed Organization “the new”

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jrod12386, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I’m about to germinate two seeds of HSOs strain The New. Using distilled water, paper towel and heat mat. Have 6 other plants going but I only know for sure two are female so far so I’m going to run these just in case since they are feminized. But Larry OG x Forum cut sounds like it has amazing potential. Will come back with 2-3 updates a week. I’m also a beginner grower for the most part. Grew years ago but now I’m using new nutrient (advanced nutrient line with a couple house and garden products) and growing in an attic instead of basement so relearning all this stuff. So any help or advice is welcomed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. After 55 hours under paper towel they were over ready lol. Both shells were already off and unfortunately they even got stuck to paper towel so hoping that didn’t damage the roots too much. Applied mycorrhiza directly to root and mixed some in FFOF soil. Watered lightly and places Saran Wrap over solos and places under spider farmer 1000

Attached Files:

3. 3x3 veg tent

Attached Files:

4. Ok maybe a mixture of luck, great genetics and help from the mycorrhiza but they popped out of soil in less than 8 hours and are ready to grow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Humboldt seed organization (spain) or Humboldt seed company that's actually located in Humboldt county?

6. Humboldt county. I did order them from attitude overseas but they are a sherbinski forum cut crossed with Larry og I believe

7. Nah look it up man. Company based in Spain. Humboldt seed company is right here in eureka and create their own strains like blueberry muffin, pineapple upside down cake and many more. Trust me because I live here and they use it as a marketing name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Your probably correct. Once I came across the strain and the parents I was sold and didn’t think much about the company.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Buy The New - Humboldt Seeds

10. Yea man that company is fucking bullshit who capitalize off the Humboldt county name. Also we dont even have Larry Og out here instead we get the original Lemon Larry clones from breeder. He wont give genetics or seeds.

11. It isn't redwood though. Looks like dougie. If they were actually here would be easy to do that with redwood however way to expensive to ship redwood to spain.

• Like Like x 1
  12. So are you saying I don’t have the strain “The New” or HSO is just using its humboldt name to notoriety? Cuz on sherbinski415 he says it’s his GSC x HSO Larry og

13. HSO is a bullshit marketing company that did not get any genetics from here. Every year near fall time we get 1000s of Europeans (trimmigrants) who come to Humboldt county to trim and live the hill hippie life experience. Someone got smart facade ago and just brought handful of random seeds to spain and started saying it's from here when you can't even find larry og because we get the real Lemon Larry weed from the grower but he wont give genetics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Who the fuck is Gomez and sherbinski? Also sounds Spanish as well. Bro I gave you the real website we created the Bling and they make something called The New? Lmao what a bunch of pieces of shit.

You should email them pissed off I hate that con artist company that literally has no ties here.

15. Lmao if you don’t know who sherbinski is then it’s a mute point...he is the creator of sunset sherbert and baccio. I don’t care which company he worked with but it’s supposed to be a collab with him is what I was interested in more than the company.

16. Bunch of bullshit to cover their name. Everyone knows someone out here and sunset sherbet is ok not great. Terphogz creators of zkittles is out here too plus many more like Lemon Larry but cali connection made their own what they think is lemon larry Larry Og. Trust me dude I fucking live in the middle of Humboldt county eureka which is a shit hole drug problem is getting bad here or pull up weed maps look at all local dispensaries and try and find one HSO strain or seeds available. You will find plenty of Humboldt seed company seeds and strains. Probably still ok genetics man but just know it's a European strain and not Humboldt county grown. There are tons of cannabis marketing scandals especially in the nutrients area.

Ps also their is over 1000 strains and you expect me to know all the creators. You got scammed by name popularity but I'm sure your seeds will do just fine.

17. Ok read about him a little. He's from san Francisco but moved to Mendocino county which is part of the emerald triangle being Humboldt, Trinidad, and mendocino counties. I mean could be a strain he's fucking with and they probably paid him to protect their name some by saying they have a connection. Also if you look at the timeline they just meat each other a couple years ago.