Humboldt Seed Organisation Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Dec 3, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Win OG Kush and Bubbas Gift from Humboldt Seeds Organisation, also learn about their on purchase promo to get free seeds with every purchase, and get a 15% discount code to use at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

Visit Humboldt Seed Organisation Promo at The Vault

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Seriously nice seed giveaway I hope I win. :)

• Like Like x 5
  3. HSO has some amazing looking strains, I’ve got a pack of the Sapphire Scout and would love to try some others with it. Please, sign me up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. :smoking-rapper:Lemon Juice Express was wonderful & easy to grow...
    thank you for this opportunity✌️

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bubba’s Gift Feminized sounds great. I haven't had the opportunity to experience and Humboldt seeds yet.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Humboldt seed company has even better strains and they are actually located in Humboldt county, CA. Humboldt seed organization is based in Spain and have yet to see a single clone, seed, or any of their products in any of our stores. It won't happen because our dispensaries only get local products in Humboldt county. We don't order shit from Spain.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Not tried them but heard insane reviews! Want want want!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Yeah, I’m aware they are based in Spain, I’m not upset about it.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I’m interested sign me up :) always interested in new genetics.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Would love to try some new genetics

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Would love to win these! Thank you for all these opportunities!

• Like Like x 3
  12. looks like another winning comp from George of the vault ...Humboldt seed ..been wanting to try their seed for years,now a chance to win ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 3
  13. Love HSO, yet to try bubbas gift but sounds amazing!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I’d love to try some HSO genetics!

Thanks again to the Vault

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  15. I have some HSO OGK that I'm waiting to pop in the fridge! I'd love a chance to experience their Bubba's Gift! Thanks for the chance to win, The Vault team!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sweet, thanks for all of the giveaways. Haven’t tried anything from Humboldt Seed Organization yet. But I would love to put some of these into the grow room. January 1st Illinois medical card holder’s get to start growing legally!!!! Yay! Good luck to everyone

• Like Like x 2
  17. Would like to try these. Put me in

• Like Like x 2
  18. No experience with any of their seeds but id love to gain some. Thanks again for the opportunity. Yall are outdoing yourselves with all the promos lately.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 2
  19. I've grown one Bubba's Gift before, haven't grown OG Kush

• Like Like x 2