Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Humboldt County

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blasphenomenon, Aug 14, 2012.

1. #1 blasphenomenon, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014

2. Haha my friend humboldt county is a very fascination place. Kind of need to know the right people and impress the right groups to get the local deals like $1200 a lb and zips going as low as $40. I can help you out though if you're looking to purchase

3. Yeah Humboldt is a pretty tight knit place.

Become friends with a grower and you'll be paying super cheap prices. It took me about a year of paying regular prices with a grower/dealer before he trusted me enough to let me see his grow op, help out a bit, and get a ton of bud for really cheap. We've got a great relationship now.

For a lot of these folk up here, cannabis is their life. They don't just let anybody in. I can't speak to the lack of dispensaries/delivery services though. I don't have an MMJ card

4. Help me out due, im in NY