humboldt county (the movie)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TNToker615, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Have any of you with comcast seen humboldt county?

its not set to release to the theaters untill sep. 23 but comcast has it out now.

ITS AMAZING and i recomend it to everyone.

anyone else got a comment that has seen it?

2. i saw previews for it and it looks interesting. is it on demand? for free perhaps?

3. its one of the on demand 10$ movies.

worth every penny

4. Can you tell us some more about it?

5. it is awesome.
    great movie.

6. i was considering getting it but $10 seemed kinda pricey just to watch it once.

7. can you say torrent?

8. Dont know where youre looking but all the top sites contain nothing but a fake aXXo.....which is prolly a "Go here and do this for the password" piece of crap. ;)

9. i just watched this movie from my on demand. Its fucking AMAZING... most defenitly recommend it.

10. yeah i just downloaded the fake torrent. does anyone have a legit version of this? time warner doesn't have it on demand and i'm dying to see it...

11. i second this...

12. if someone finds the torrent msg me the link plz for + rep!

13. dish doesnt seem to have it either >_<
    ive been waiting for this movie to come out

14. whats the movie about? why is it so good?

15. OMG THIS MOVIE IS SO AWESOME!!!
    who says that without explaining why it is so awesome. i dont even know what the fuck its about.

16. i don't think there are any out there. the aXXo one on seedpeer is fake, don't waster your time like i did. i hear its like garden state minus a little gayness + weed + amazing scenery in nor cal.

17. I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago in seasoned tokers. It is about a young guy that moves to humboldt and becomes friends with a bunch of growers and shit.

18. iits awsome......thats all there is to say

19. torrent any1?

20. still looking for the torrent myself, no genuine copies out yet. I would guess that once it comes out Sept. 23rd there should be plenty.