Humans: Where Does That Leave Me?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by RefuseNoRook, Apr 6, 2022.

?

Could you see yourself embracing this idea?

1. YES.

33.3%
  2. MAYBE.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. GET BACK TO ME.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NEVER.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. TELL ME MORE.

33.3%
  6. STUPID.

33.3%
  1. Oh Divine sacred natural leader of the wholly order- what doest thou speak, is it lies or truth which dribbles free.
    For one is as all, and all is as one; when we absolve our ego from the smelt or loaded gun.
    The earth, it breaths and bubbles so deep.
    Is it a fortune which I seek?
    Tell me oh tell me, wise one who cares to speak.
    My mind thick with contention for the devil's which leak, sounds of distain or gutteral pleas-
    on both shoulders,
    or are those my kneeds.
    For I look and find nothing but a reflection of despair.
    Loneliness sure can drive the soul to need of repair.
    So I ask, if you are so wise, what color socks should I wear with this tie?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Stay the hell away from me. Seriously.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sad when ppl need attention so bad that they don’t care weather it’s negative or positive. Ur profile pic looks like the troubled chick off breakfast club.
    046F8D09-17F7-4F54-B7E5-C210F069C448.jpeg

4. Just realize that as ordinary humans, you are flawed compared to Nature. We make a mockery of trees. What kind of habitat do they have to communicate with each other? It's pathetic and yet you still show no condolences. Shame. Shame. Shame. That is you. Not me. Do you get it? Please do. Thank you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. So ur saying we laugh and pick fun instead of understanding?

6. Well yeah. Obviously, I think.

7. So you do know that trees actually do communicate with each other right? You should, seeing as how you have this “ DIVINE relationship with nature.
    Enjoy the hallucinogenics tho… shrooms are great. :cautious:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. peyote

9. I agree to some extent. Of course, as long as it isn't an awkward trip or whatever all is good. Watch out for police through. That's why I'm watchin' out for my freedom. No more jails please and thanks. Simply, I don't need any more unbounded, violent testosterone or abominable/deplorable outbursts of flawed, even highly unstable and non-helpful masculinity. Gross. That is all. No thanks. End of story. People can't fucking function in an institution for Christ's sake! Golly.! That's pathetic and it's something I don't understand from a relational aspect, but whatever.