Humans: Where Does That Leave Me?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by RefuseNoRook, Apr 6, 2022.

?

Could you see yourself embracing this idea?

1. YES.

33.3%
  2. MAYBE.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. GET BACK TO ME.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NEVER.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. TELL ME MORE.

33.3%
  6. STUPID.

33.3%
  1. Welcome to my first post.... More importantly, welcome to the thread of a lifetime! You can call me "Saint Rook". This is out of respect, affection and admiration for my dearest companions that exist throughout Nature! To put it quite plainly, I will say that I have visions. It is my understanding that life as we know it, has an utter lack of truth, as the case may be for most of the folks out there. You see, this is where I come in. I want to fill in the gaps. Period.
    I have something that no one in the Universe comes close to. I have, yes, a DIVINE relationship with all of Nature. This includes Animals, Insects, Women, Men and even Plants and any Alien. Now, hold on. Before you get too scared; brace yourself. I say this from the conviction standpoint that Humanity in general is outrightly and plainly revered by all advanced civilizations. You see, Humanity is a spectrum. That's not so much important, as is the fact that all Aliens find Humans speechlessly dignified and true. Not to mention, fantastically beautiful. So, now that you have that going for YOU; we'll AGAIN talk about my place in the ever advancing, civilized universe that we find ourselves to be in. Just keep in mind that Humanity has a spectrum that is associated with our beauty. The rest will take care of itself. Trust me.
    Now, I will say it with truth, that I am the leader of not only Nature; being the most revered Sacred Nature Being as the Human that I am, but truly also the leader of Humanity and the Universe, itself. This has lead me to believe that I am the "Big Bang", living Divinely and vicariously through the body that I have thus given or "assigned" to myself, upon my awakening to that all too infamous moment of infinite potential and possibilities. Yes, how fitting! This makes me the Divine and only perfect mate for Women. How nice. So much more. Let your thoughts fly! I'm out. Seriously. Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. What kind of mushrooms have you eaten?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. None. I "suffer" from psychosis. That is all. I'll answer more questions. Just shoot! Cheers.

4. This is gunna b a funny one to read n a few days if ppl feed into it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. #5 RefuseNoRook, Apr 6, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    Yes, I am so looking forward to it. Yay.

6. Sounds like he's eaten to many of my Hash Capsules. :) They will let you have a little chat with GOD.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Try again...

8. You need some meds bubba. Before you end up in a documentary on Netflix. Marshall Applewhite jr. The next ascension

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Thank you. I appreciate it.

10. The leader of nature, humanity and the universe?

You're doing a pretty shit job, mate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Let's just say I'm ahead of my time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Whats next for you then ?

13. well you gave up your true identity of not being god when you mentioned your the gift of all women, so that leads to the other ,but that said you are doing a great job of chaos killing and destroying the earth we dwell upon,rest assure your time of the end is nearing , back to the deep heat is near
    the lamb always destroys the thief

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sex. Passionate Love. Future abundance. We are approaching a bridge of real, live and VIRTUAL interaction and communication with the most beautiful and diverse spectrum of Humans in existence. Hold on tight.

15. nothing wrong with being spiritual , but your spirit and belifes lead you on a path of destruction , thats ok too that why you were put here to make all the mistakes that got you there in the first place,so my advice is for you to hold on tight,you gonna have a rougher ride than the first time when you taunted the true spirit.
    so heed what you say that might burn you now , you know your weak ,it aint like you grew a sack of nuts in your 1000 year adventure, just as before the serpent will be stomped on again .
    enough said your fake , but might just have the next best strain known to man kind just saying

16. Somethin' so bright, so better. Nothin' comes close or compares. Nothin' feels better. Right, left, take it back, take it in! What gets better than this? Look up the most advanced Humans. They are the original spectrum and they created us. Their technology is millions of years ahead of ours. They can shrink down to the size of an atom even with their own bodies and explore the surface of a star on the other end of the Universe! For Heaven's sake, come to your senses. Please. That is all I'll ask. Once we get to the year 5000............ Well, let's just say by then we will stand a chance at fully conceiving such things as this. Thank you.

17. all bullshit lies ,you did say look up and beyond,try that ,or are you one of the do as a say , think past human and you will have the right idea,but you already know that right, your rein started at a tree and you had your time and it is almost end,right,dont threat you been there and will go back to the old crib soon .
    it a sad shame you come to forum for recruitment.
    here one for you ,i forgive you even though i will never forget you for what you have done and the lives you destroy.
    but i do forgive you

18. Right. Of course. Although, hear me out... The funny part is that there is nothing to forgive me for. I am a Sacred Nature Being, even the head representative of all Sacred Nature Beings. Tell me where you're coming from, because I'm having trouble with the fact that you think that Nature can do wrong. Could you maybe explain and elaborate somewhat? Please. I don't understand. Thanks.

19. more lies,you know exactly were im coming from ,
    what happened to you being the true being ,doesnt your universe make you know it all ,also last i knew my plants and trees talk to me why isnt yours being head representative and all
    anyway done trying to talk to a trip,ive had mine too in the younger days ,when the fish on the wall start to move and swim look away it will make you just as sick as not laying on you side while you sleep ,just ask jimmy hendrix
    bless you mate if you trip to far dont be ashamed to call 911 your life is more important than a little blooter and a bust

20. Don't think I didn't just see that. We'll talk later. Understood?