Humans as a genetically modified slave race

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by CamelBack, Jul 31, 2010.

1. #1 CamelBack, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    We've all heard it before, if you haven't I'll sum it up roughly;
    Back in the time of the Summerians, apparent life forms from another galaxy came to earth, genetically modified us to be as a slave race in order to help them harness and mine a specific mineral or element from our planet, and left Earth.

There is many documented artifacts from these ancient groups of humans. Many artifacts of which speak of an event of the sort occurring. There seems to be a large amount of suspected ties between our ancestors and alien relations.
    Can anyone shed some light onto this topic? I have yet to research our ancient ancestors and know a short amount of information pertaining to this subject.

Edit: keep in mind this topic is merely for fun discussion about this idea.

2. Yeaaaah.......

no.

I don't really want to be a slave?

3. Dude..... how baked are you?

4. UFO Files - Ancient Aliens

5. Humans could never be a genetically modified slave race to mine Gold or other such minerals. Think of how inefficient we are even today at mining and gathering resources. Dont you think a galactic space-faring species with the technology to genetically manipulate an already existing organism into a whole new species of their choosing, would create a bit more efficient lifeform for mining? Possibly one with multiple arms and a hard exoskeleton or calcium "nails" on the species "hands" allowing the species to mine with one set of hands and gather with another, eliminating the need for tools to be developed and wasting other resources in the making of those tools.

6. 'course, if we're entertaining the idea here; Maybe he was just using mining as a starting point, Perhaps we are efficient at something though, more efficient than any other known life at something- Solving problems. We think, and we process information better than anything else I'm aware of. save computers I suppose. Perhaps we're all just an alien's server farm, and our brains are like mainframes for processing complex problems. ;)

Imagine that! a computer system with almost seven billion processors at your disposal! Each processor executing just a tiny part of the bigger program, self correcting, self maintaining, self evolving.. You don't even have to plug it in! lmao

7. Hahaha you are amazing for bringing this up Cryptonic, first thing that came to mind was the show Stargate SG1. Talks about such topic in their sci-fi setting. Also along those lines is the book In the Mountains of Madness by HP Lovecraft which is about a set of explorers that find the ancient city of those aliens that came down and inhabitted earth. In this setting, they did not use humans as slaves but instead used being called Shaggoths that they engineered with different organelles and parts to do their work and create their cities. How we come into the picture is that most life at that time was still amebic and the Shaggoth slowly changed and some merged with the amebic life to create the life on earth we have now over many centuries.

Oh yeah this may not have actually any impact on the debate with more information but I guess it is kind of related because it is cultural references to what you are talking about.

PS. If you want to read the book In the Mountains of Madness, I really didn't reveal that much of the plot and this does not count as a spoiler.

8. Ubisoft's assassin creed series is about that, its amazing and to me it makes the most sense because evolution theory is not complete.
    It states that we have a missing link between out stage which i think it 8th or 7th and the previous one, so it makes sense to me because earth is 4.5 billion years old i think over the years aliens came and went and managed to genetically alter our DNA. The past civilizations were more advanced then we believed.
    Even NOW and this is not a lie there is a map of the whole world which predates ALL early civilizations. But the Big man doesnt want you looking at it....

9. also i forgot watch Subject 16's video called the truth from assassin creed 2 on youtube.
    it shows their version of adam and eve which is what this thread is about...its pretty cool shit

10. All that is, is imagination.

11. why do you even bother to fucking comment no1 cares, go to a thread that says this is imagination and say it there. Not like you have proof one way or the other so dont fucking talk. Stating that its imagination with out facts means your statement is just as much imagination or more so please STFU. You live in texas origin of stupidity

12. I kind of had a thought similiar to this, OP.

My theory is that aliens escaped their homeland in search of new land. They found earth, but at the time earth was dominated by mammals. Using their technology they took monkeys (closest to their DNA) and mixed them with their DNA, and so that eventually they would become able to dominate earth. Because they can't breathe our air, or survive in this environment they used humans as a host body for them. Adam and eve were just the first batch of "humans".

13. ^^^Imagine that.

I-magi-nation, we create the universe around us. There is no truth to things. Sorry to break it to you mouth of madness.

Also would you care to me how a state could be an origin of stupidity?

14. No, the bible, now that is a vivid and active imagination gone wild.;)

15. What makes you say that?

16. This is a science and nature section. This conversation is best continued outside of this thread in pm or in the religion and spirituality section of the forum. ;) :wave: :smoking:

17. Is nature not part of our spirituality?

18. Science is based on the scientific method

Since the idea of a god is not falsifiable it's not considered a scientific subject. You cannot apply the scientific method to testing this idea's validity so it is not a valid scientific theory.

Understand now?

Honestly if you want to continue our conversation I would implore you to do so in pm or another thread as this does qualify as thread-jacking.

Let's get back on the op's subject.

19. ^^^Sorry for not posting something directely related science AND nature. I'll be sure next time to make sure I don't make the same mistake twice.

OP,

What mineral do you think the aliens could have wanted? Do you think the aliens wanted it for scientific purposes or was it their nature to enslave us in exchange for religious or spiritual reasons?

20. #20 Stankie, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvPQc_ssz20]YouTube - UFO - Pyramids - Alien Or Human Made? - Part #1 Of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0o0gpWiI4o&feature=related"]YouTube- UFO - Pyramids - Alien Or Human Made? - Part #2 Of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_ydWg6e4E&feature=related"]YouTube- UFO - Pyramids - Alien Or Human Made? - Part #3 Of 3[/ame]