Humans are Apes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OvaltineJenkins, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I recently have been running into a good amount of people that not only fail to realize that humans are apes, but they don't even think humans are animals. :confused:
    Anyone know someone like this? Or if you are one of those people..wtf?

2. 1 species doesnt turn into another. its only a theory darwin came up with.

our skulls although similar, have alot of major differences. and a basic chimp is 5x stronger than a human, and a gorilla 10x stronger. Where did all our strength go during "evolution"

3. of course we are animals

4. Im only an animal when in bed

5. Humans belong to the hominoids, the "Apes," but they are notably different from the other members of the superfamily, or whatever the fuck it is. Thus, other humans may take offense when you group them with gibbons and some other primates.

And yes, humans are animals, but humans are exponentially more intelligent than any other animal, and people don't like to believe they're unintelligent.

So there you have it.

6. Sorry for the double post, but if you're serious... Evolution isn't a process that makes species stronger, it makes them better adapted.

Also, interestingly, Darwin didn't coin the tern "survival of the fittest," it was created in regard to "social darwinism" which is bullshit, and completely different.

Also, Ovaltine, I like your name

7. Where it was needed....nowhere

8. Lol gravity is a theory too. Drop your pen right now, i bet I can guess where it goes.

9. Fact: we did not turn from apes into humans.

10. im not talking about dawinism, and i wasnt talking about evolution of a species, im saying, one species turning into another is only a theory. like saying a cat will turn into a dog eventually, if given enough time. that just wont happen.

just like saying an ape turned into people. its 2 different species.

micro evolution is a fact, thats when one species begins to change due to its life habits. thats tales lengths adjusting, and skin pigment, and larger eyes.

but macro evolution is the theory that one species can turn into another. and there just isnt a whole lot of info to prove

and ovaltine, gravity is fact, but how its made are theorys.
    newtonian gravity is just a math equation with an unknown variable that newton added in to make its equations work. it was never a factual variable.

11. Its more like saying a house cat will turn into a tiger.

We are no different than chimps are from gorillas are from orangutans ect...

12. smh....The actual definition of macroevolution accepted by scientists is "any change at the species level or above" (phyla, group, etc.) and microevolution is "any change below the level of species." Please don't just make up your definition and say look this is how I define it so that's impossible!

A scientific law is something that can be observed..we can observe gravity so technically you can call it a law. You can't observe evolution happen because it takes millions of years. We can however examine the fossils we've uncovered. So please go to your museum and see for yourself.

And any scientific theory is valid as long as there is no evidence to dispute it.
    How does this apply? There is no evidence that goes against evolution.
    And even if you woke up tomorrow and we found a modern squirrel skeleton that can be carbon dated back to the time of the dinosaurs that proves evolution false, that does not make creationism true in any way.

smh....

13. i can't believe people fall for this bullshit "evolution" from apes into humans. there is evidence to disprove that theory.

the mainstream scientists are not going to admit they were wrong, remove all the books they've printed on it, reteach everyone etc they have too much pride. either that or they intentionally mislead us from the truth.

and the following is going to make all my claims overlooked, but we are a race created by an alien species. egyptian artifacts show our dna structure. same as they show the solar system (including the "newly" discovered planet).

we are not the smartest species in existance. i'd even question if we're the smartest on earth - the others just can't talk.

14. Actually, humans are much more closely related to chimps than chimps are to gorillas. Orangutans are even less related.

15. So where's the evidence against evolution? Also, you watch too much "ancient aliens"( could be true, but evolution would still exist).

I'm sure humans came from a bunch of crossbreading for millions of years between different hominid species. Well, I'm not sure, but it seems obvious.

16. this isn't the video i was looking for, there's a two part on a scientists blog i lost

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncsBSMmqZaM"]YouTube - The Fake Ape-Men - The Evolution Conspiracy clip 2[/ame]

first fact, apes would be extinct by now if we evolved from them so many millions of years ago.

it's like saying we got aids from apes. bullshit.

some shit alex put on his site: (some of you should know I don't trust all his claims or him tbh, but it's obvious we aren't chimps)

17. we are not apes.
    we are primates

18. if americans came from europeans why are there still europeans?

19. #20 OvaltineJenkins, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    uhh we are both boss
    we're one of the great apes