humanity is sick and twisted , heres the proof.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Wow. Fucking cool.

I respect this woman.

2. That loaded gun though.. That's a risky move.
    I know me and in that situation i may have even pulled the trigger. Art can be a powerful thing and it can have adverse effects on people.

That's not saying I would like to murder her.
    In fact in a situation like that, she could be shot and I would attribute it to art, not murder or violence.

3. I think shes an intelligent and interesting woman, as for the people who did some of the things they did.... well. They disgust me.  

4. Surprised no one tried to make her laugh or tickle her. 

5. this was 1974. way before that douchebag david blane

6. what about the perv who just ripped her shirt to show her tits, lol

7. I think we had already had lots of proof before this chick sat in a corner with her titties out.

8. she was fully clothed in the beginning.

9. People disgust me.

Well, yeah but that wasn't my point anyways. Everything was built at the expense of the weak and defenslesss. You couldn't write a book on the atrocities of man because you wouldn't be able to hold it.

11. Humanity as a whole is not inherently evil. However, 1 in about 26 people are sociopaths. So that's something to keep in mind

Imho that video no more demonstrates how "sick" humanity is than a fart.  One can call it art or masochism, but I think its equally unimportant and irrelevant.

This video demonstrates how sick humanity is, not a decadent piece of drivel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAbOVeKYgjU​

13. I read this last night, and then had trouble sleeping.

Which is bad, cause I had a final exam at 8 am this morning...

But anyway, thought provoking and disturbing. I'll be doing more research on this.

14. We're barely put of the jungle, humans are still primitive. I could imagine chimps doing the same thing, running away when the women starts moving.

15. Bullshark?

16. Sadly I doubt trying to teach people would ultimately work. Violence is an instinctive thing that can't be changed, it's part of our DNA. Even the most educated person has the tendency to get violent, I don't think it's something that education can cure.

This kind of thing makes me sick and this woman is brave beyond anything i've seen. Unfortunately as animals, humans will always have varying tendencies towards violence, some more than others yet it will always be there, right or wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Agree with some of that but bravest thing uve seen is a joke ppl who put their lives on the line every day without hesitation for the freedom of others deserve more credit than that. Soldiers for one are much braver

18. Poverty and war are humanity's baseline state. This was only 'art', which is fucking bullshit, because it happened in the "first world". Try this in Africa. "Performance art", is shit tier art but that's a different rant, even if this was a social experiment and commentary.

If she is willing to go into complete subversion, others will take the opposite. As far as the extreme goes there is the Imp of Perversion or Looking into the Abyss, you know doing something is wrong but are tempted to do it out of guilty curiosity, seeing the result and the repercussion.

Nothing new here. Look at the experiment where people were to shock a tester in a different room under a false authority figure, they would shock them until presumed dead and 40% of the people went through with it. People are fucked under their own role and authority, again, this is baseline humanity.