Humanity is amazing.

Discussion in 'General' started by Justin127, Jul 31, 2012.

1. For anyone whos depressed out there. I just wana say Ive been there (Major Depressive Disorder for 3+ years) Humans are amazing... "Yes that means you:hello:. look in your medicine cabinet. Tell me what you see................ Fucking medicine. Tell me thats not fucking awesome. If your depressed. Honestly, just don'te be depressed. You have a lot to be proud of. I know there is so much to be ashamed of, but thats only becuase your lookiong for things to be ashamed of. Just look in your medicine cabinet. And don't look for things that are abused, just look for things that help the sick people. = Faith in humaNITY restored...

2. [ame=http://vimeo.com/46264514]The Biological Advantage of Being Awestruck - by @Jason_Silva on Vimeo[/ame]

Humanity is amazing.

3. humanity is amazing. humans are disgusting.

4. The fact that anyone is able to speak to a stranger through a device powered by the power of electricity and wiring is FUCKING amazing.

The fact that you are able to hear a voice miles away through a handheld machine that receives signals through the air is AMAZING.

The fact that you are able to see people perform acting through a flimsy disc filled with digital information on your powered box of images is...well, you get the fucking point.

Hell, the fact that you can see as clear as day inside of a building through a glass bulb even at midnight is such a blessing.

5. I like your attitude. I think depression needs to be taught as a negative thing. Depression is too welcome. People are taught to think that it is ok to think that humans are disgusting. We need a little more pride here. Everyone needs to be more thankful )Remeber this is coming from a kid who was diagnosed with MDD_!

6. I'll stop my 21 years of extreme depression once I'm the last man on Earth. Or can go to Mars or some shit.

7. Lol I guess 21 years beats 3 years... Wish you the best. :)

8. Seriously dude, I really do with you the best of luck man. From the heart man