Humanist...possibly. Love life!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tee 8sh See, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Ive noticed a lot of people on these forums get pissed when they smoke up their buddies and they don't return the favor. Maybe it is just a respect issue, money is tight, or just personality differences, i don't know.

Im known to smoke up friends and strangers alike. Marijuana is a fairly cheap drug and a way to bring everyone together, and to get mad about losing out on a few bucks here and there to share a bowl or even share an 1/8 with a few friends just seems silly to me. Not saying that anyone here is a bad person if you think differently on the subject. This is just how i feel.

Ive always loved to help people and put a smile on their face. Whether its smoking them up or helping an old lady to her car after purchasing groceries. Its just something that has always made me feel very good about myself. I am also very understanding, and maybe a little gullible. For example if I am fiending for something and my dealer completely blows me off or the deal falls through I will ALWAYS give them the benefit of the doubt. This could sometimes work against me in some ways.

The world today is way to uptight to get mad about abysmal and unnecessary things. Have fun, do what you like, make others life better and your life will follow suit.

Good luck in life and what makes you happy Grass City. I hope none of this has caused offense, because it wasnt intended to.

Love.

2. I wish there were more people like you out there

3. I agree.... Too bad the world sees kindness as a form of weakness sometimes... People will always try to take advantage of the nice/gullible person.

If everybody was like you, the world would be a better place my friend.

Stay high :smoking::wave:

4. Couldn't have said it any better myself.......I'll never see a fellow smoker do without if I have any, I'll even share it right down to my last drop if someones dry........I always remember some words of wisdom my dad said to me......"civility costs nothing".........Peace out..........Sid

5. I completely agree man. Most of the people who come on here and bitch about that shit are mostly underaged high schoolers who try to act hard, and are spending their parents money on bud anyway, haha. Fuck 'em.

We need more new posters like you, good vibes man. :wave:

6. Good for you I did alot of stuff like that as a younger teen and then stopped for awhile but have recently been giving people the benefit of the doubt lately.. It does make htings alot less stressful.

7. Thanks for all the kind replies. I was actually expecting to get bashed.

Grasscity Deals Near You