Human rites womans rites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #61 turbotoke, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    I'd also like to point out the "Women's Rites" does not make sense, the word here would be "rights".  A rite is a religious ceremony.

My 2 Cents on the Issue: Murder is commonly defined as ending a person's life.  Since an unborn fetus is not a person, at least not before a certain time, I think women should have a choice.  I don't think it's a good thing, and should be the last possible choice, but nonetheless it should be left to the woman to make her mind up.

• Like Like x 2
    I'm also curious how he isn't a "real" atheist.  What exactly is a "fake" atheist?

I will say that being an anarchist or atheist or both has nothing to do with being pro fetus or pro choice....not sure why Yuri threw that in there.

3. My response to a poster included "bitch please" and "nigga" neither in disrespectful terms, and one as a friendly way to address someone. What so because she's a different skin color I can't use the word nigga? She called me nigga, and I responded with the same because I took her use of the word to be friendly, not disrespectful. 

• Like Like x 1
    Just sayin' it's walking a thin line.  You know how easily stuff gets misunderstood on the internet, especially political sections within various forums.  Whether it was intended to offend or not, it's the type of thing that can get you the banhammer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is a very mediocre thread concerning a serious issue, that is far more a serious issue in part of the world other than North America. 

Humans don't have a right to murder? 
    I would agree, although nothing is black and white, murder could very well be the act that saves a life or saves the life of many. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's also the type of thing I don't worry about because I, and others know I am not racist and it wouldn't take much of a genius to read my posts, understand my attitude and realize it's nothing to be alarmed about. 

I'll say nigga as often as I like, but thank you for letting me know how concerned you are. 

It kinda seemed to me like there was some religiously derived ideological sense of morals in there somehow.... Like not a believer in the Christian God per se...but some kind of faith in a Holier power........Not sure how to explain it. Just a feeling really. Like when someone is trying to convince you they are sure....but you know they really aren't?
     Not being derogatory or looking down on them... You know how these forums get.. Hard to put feelings in to words sometimes. So they come out as gruff when they are meant to be just the opposite.

Oh there was no concern, just surprise.

You conveniently left out the reference to bed bugs that infers she isn't clean........LOL JK peeple........I love all y'all blades.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #70 Cawdswallup, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Those bed bugs can be a real hassle, some of them fuckers get big. 

Edit: Anyway, I would guess Renee knows that I ain't hating. 

• Like Like x 1
    ''It's not your body, it's not your choice.'' - [member=feministkush]

Because it isnt possible, at least right now, for someone to objectively say when life is created, and therefore if abortion is murder or not. Conception? 6-10 weeks when a heartbeat starts appearing? After that when the fetus starts looking human? When the baby is finally delivered?

Its a subjective issue that should boil down to what a physician, and what a couple wants to do, what they voluntarily agree to. If a physician doesnt want to give an abortion, than no harm done, find someone else. If a women is raped, then hopefully she would make the correct decision and get an abortion, and again, find a physician who would do it.

If you dont believe in abortion for whatever reason, then be prepared to either suffer the possible consequences from having sex; either a planned pregnancy or not.

You arent the only anarchist who is against abortion, it cant be mathematically possible. Except most people who come from the anarchist/voluntarist/libertarian philosophies believe in personal choice, and not placing force onto others, and that, more often than not, boils down to being pro-choice

• Like Like x 2
  13. If somebody can't even spell the word "rights" how am I supposed to take anything he says seriously?

I'm pro-choice. I could care less if you think abortion is murder. In my opinion a fetus is nothing more than a blob of organic tissue up until a certain point in the pregnancy. To me they resemble a parasite more than a baby at that stage. The thing is though, unlike you, I don't believe my opinion should matter to or affect anyone else. Where as you'd be happy if you could force your opinion on others. I'm pro choice just about everything. I believe that people should be free to make whatever decisions and choices they want as long as those choices don't interfere with other peoples freedom. Somebody having an abortion has no affect and absolutely no impact on your life or freedoms, so why do you even care?

Off topic: I was more surprised at ItsReneeyo_'s gross overuse of the word "nigga" than codswallop's one. I don't agree with everything she says, but I don't think she's stupid. I just think when trying to have an intelligent discussion the use of the word fucks up your credibility.

14. Yea I didn't take it that way , lol. I say nigga to everyone , most people who have seen my posts know how I talk.

Nigga.

• Like Like x 1
  15. As a fiscal conservative I'm actually all for government-sponcored abortions, all completely for financial reasons.  Do you have any idea how much t costs to educate a child, not to mention all the welfare that the kid is most likely going to be on?  Even if it costs the public's dollar, the money that we would end up be saving would be well worth it.

16. And to op if you think removing a mass of cells that you call a baby , which is just a fetus , not a baby
    Is murder

Than masterbating and wasting your cum is murder too , and its actually worse. Since you killed millions of potential babies . You fucking baby killerrrrrrrrr

• Like Like x 3
  17. The sperm would die if not ejaculated after a period of time anyway...so not really the same thing

18. What does any of this have to do with rites?

19. Guys!
    He spelled a word wrong!
    zomg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Having bed bugs has nothing to do with either cleanliness or filth, their food is blood and they will live anywhere that they can bite animals or humans - whether it's a squeaky clean hospital ward or an unsanitary home.