Human rites womans rites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jan 29, 2014.

And let the feminists win? Never! I'm a Murican male goddamn it!

2. ^ Poops standing up

3. but anyways @[member="codswallop"] im going to bed. you have a good one.

4. Nigga are you done? 

Pull up one random statistic, and regard your opposition as stupid and call it a night? 

This is one of those moments that calls for a "Bitch please".

I guess if you're going to bed then we're done here, you have a good one too and don't let them bed bugs bite. 

5. Humanism > Feminism

No doubt.

Choices for all!

6. http://youtu.be/ZDzs0gY1cTA

7. What if the woman got raped and she doesn't want a rapist baby.I'm for abortion, but part of me is against it.I think animals = humans, yet we slaughters animals daily to provide meat.An unborn baby might feel pain, but doesn't have the life experience to relate it to anything. Sure it's taking a life, but we take tons of animal lives everyday.Omega369 :wave:

Personally,  I think all religious acts are bullshit.

9. I saw on tv  that she can just will herself to miscarriage. its a special super power all women have. 

Thread topic is a bit wacky.  Last I checked women are human, therefore women's rights fall under the umbrella of human rights. 

This post was quite amusing since you covered your own opposing side.  "You can say a baby isn't human yet all you want"  "But murder is still wrong"    Well I don't know anybody who says a baby isn't a human.  Babies have been born and thus are human and are usually living on their own, besides being fed.  A fetus being human is another story.  I can say a fetus isn't a human yet all I want and since murder is defined by taking a human life, then terminating a fetus's development isn't murder. 

So yeah, it still comes down to basically opinions on whether a fetus (a group of cells connected to and living off of the mother with the DNA capable of possibly developing into a full human being) is a true human or not.  You are still just sharing an opinion.

[​IMG]

This post cracked me up.  I bet it takes Yuri a few minutes to get it.

12. #52 RippedMonk, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014

So your response to a black woman on here included "nigga" and "bitch".....damn dude! smh  :(

13. The same way you enforce any law regarding murder

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I like how its bot.murder because its your body. Sound logic there!

15. You are right that enforcing it would he difficult. I am not in favor of a police state.
    If my neighbor murdered his brother i probly wouldnt be up in arms to lynch hin either because its not my buisness.
    But murder is still wrong.

If my kid was murdered id sure as hell bring that cunt to justice. "My body my rites" what about my rites as a father or the baby's rites as a human?

But i get it. Murder is ok as long as your personal opinion is that its not human

16. if a woman makes bad descissions and get pregnant then it is her responsibility. She cant just kill it because its a burden. She can always put if up for adoption as soon as its born.

What about rape? Kill it? Thats like killing an orphan child you found in the woods because you dont want to save it. Piss poor logic right there

17. actually this is a very serious thread about a very serious issue.

Men dont have a "rite" to murder people. Neither do women.

18. Actually those are nothing alike, finding a child does not involve being physically attacked and dealing with intense stress and shame.

19. Whats a real atheist? I dont believe in god...

Also "we" dont have tje death penalty. A bunch of criminals i didnt vote for do.

Violence in self defense isnt murder imo. But thays about where i draw the line.

20. Making murder illegal =\\= legislating your body.

Some twisted fucked up logic these woman are using. Like saying since i cant shoot someone you are regulating my hands... fucking stupid