Human rites womans rites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #21 Deleted member 472633, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    I think people should define what they mean by equality. There is equality under the law meaning we all have the same rights which is fair and just. Then there is equality of condition which means strength, intelligence, that sort of thing which is impossible to obtain.

2. i thought u meant biologically..i guess a girl cop should be paid the same as a guy cop both with the same exp...

3. im not talking about equality pertaining to male and female anatomy that's for sure. i can perfectly understand we're different there. 

4. #25 Cawdswallup, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    But we are not equals, you cannot ignore the physicality of one of two groups when trying to apply a certain agenda to the two groups. 

All throughout nature, Female and Male are divided and serve separate purposes in their societies, while still both are contributing and are both just as important a part of that society. However, they are not equals. 

5. yeah men and woman can be incompetent equality. 

6. #27 Deleted member 472633, Jan 29, 2014
    Good because penises are by far superior. I mean you can pee while standing up and even write your name in the sand or snow. How cool is that!?!   :smoke: :p

7. why do you keep talking about the physical aspect , when i am obviously not even worried about that. im talking about within societyyyyy. i could give less of a fuck if men are physically stronger than women , want a cookie? 

im saying we want to paid the same amounts for the same jobs
    we want to stop being objectified in 93% of social media
    we want to stop legislature against our fucking bodies
    we want to be equal within a modern society , comprende? or nah. 

8. lol shutup nigga xD 

I can't help but think of all the things throughout each day that has been tainted with the touch of "I don't wash my hands after using the bathroom" penis hands... :cry:

10. woman have too wipe theirs so vagina hands..

11. well we have to use toilet paper , yall niggas just shake your shit and go ewwwwwwwwwe

12. #33 Cawdswallup, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    None of this can even be discussed until the physical and biological differences are no longer ignored when approaching the subject.

You want to be paid the same amount for the same work Joe does? Work just as hard as Joe and don't complain when you're expected to do the same amount of work and physical labor as Joe. 

You want to stop being objectified but how come women are never as enthusiastic about putting a stop to the objectifying of men in media? It happens just as often. 

You wan't to stop legislature against your body? And which part of legislature is that? Do go into detail because if you're going to discuss the topic and not go into detail then you shouldn't be discussing the topic.  

You are not equal in society because you are not equal to the other half of society, Comprende? 

13. No direct skin on skin contact.

14. Thats why I never touch my junk when I'm going pee pee. I let the invisible hand of the market decide where my piss lands and if it misses the toilet well that just means I'm a job creator, somebody has to clean it up after all. 

You know what? Fuck Joe.

I was that somebody. Why don't you try to sit?

17. I did. 

18. im like a dog i just lift my right leg and shake it...

19. #40 ItsReneeYo_, Jan 29, 2014

who says we dont do the same amount of work as joe? thats a stupid point.

and actually "in the 1960s they found that 11 percent of men and 44 percent of women on the covers of magazines were sexualized. In the 2000s, there were 10 times more hypersexualized images of women than men, and 11 times more non-sexualized images of men than of women.”"

so yea , it happens more often

and legislature of our bodies when it comes to both the law of my state and the regulations and constant conversation of abortion law.

and how are we not equal to the other half of society , because of appearances? nigga are you done? lol....