human pheromones

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jan 28, 2006.

1. hey bladez,
    i was wondering if anyone has ever used pheromone spray/additive. does it actually increase attraction from the opposive sex. saw some on the net today (url http://www.pherlure.com/index.php#faq) and was wondering if anyone has actually tried it.
    the pherlure stuff has been advertised in FHM and Maxim mags according to the website and they have positive testimonials (of course the people who made the site could have just made them up).

so guys, give me your thoughts on this. i was thinking about ordering some just for the hell of it to see if it was worthwhile but i wanted some feedback first.

2. Mhh... I don't know. Seems kind of to good to be true, or a gimmick. I'd like to hear from someone whos tried it, if anyone here has even ordered it.

3. they did a test on NBC a while back, and one of the girls said it worked, the other test was to see if they would improve sales if the female sales people wore them, it was deemed inconclusive

4. it seems like a good peronsality and a good cologne could be just as good or better for picking up chicks than something like pheromone spray...

5. It might work, but im also pretty sure that it doesn't smell that great.. because i heard while watching a discovery channel show that the smell of a human males sweat is supposed to attract the opposite sex, but i don't know any girl that is attracted to BO.

..It could also be a lot weaker of a scent than the scent that your body naturally produces