Human-animal Hybrids

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by greenflier, Jul 23, 2011.

1. awsome

i think people are going crazy with this moral thing.

genes are just codes for molecules, and humans are something like 80%+ identical genetically to most other mamals.

adding a few human genes to another animal is not moraly wrong at all, unless you think ligers and gmo plants are abombinations too :(

2. Read more: Embryos involving the genes of animals mixed with humans have been produced secretively for the past three years | Mail Online

just a comment I saw and liked, thought I'd share it

3. I remember hearing that human and animal DNA can't even match up so I'm not sure how this works. A human and a monkey can because the DNA is similar. In the same way that a horse/zebra and a lion/tiger are similar so they can make hybrids. But a human to a rat or turtle wouldn't work. Maybe this is all bullshit, just hearsay from the History Channel.

If this is real I want to buy a human/bald eagle hybrid as a bodyguard and means of transportation.

4. They got cows to produce human breast milk, so hopefully they get humans to have the wings of a bald eagle. It would be awesome to fly around:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJGY8h2D2U]‪Breast Is Best: Chinese Cows Produce Human Milk‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. ROFL

The best part is that china is about to take our money and use them on these experiments.

6. Humans can't sexually reproduce with chimps, the DNA isn't close enough even though they're our closest living relatives. We could probably have interbred with Neanderthals (in fact, we likely did) but they're extinct.

This process was probably accomplished by essentially cutting and pasting DNA in a lab, like this: Scientists create glow-in-the-dark cats | Crave - CNET

7. They used to do these kind of experiments in Atlantis, really fucked up shit supposedly where autism comes from. Heard it's dolphin in a human body but idk I think it's just all the chemical shit around.

8. Words can't even express how fucking retarded this is.

9. Almost all the insulin sold in the world is produced on farms. E.coli makes it for us. I always thought that was cool

10. lol wtf

11. half human

half chicken

can u imagine!

12. this has been happening since 2004 in england, while trying to clone humans, using cow eggs to carry the human embryons.