Huh? What's That? I'm a member u say?... Well HELLO then!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dré Day 420K, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Wasup ppl? Dré here... big weed head, so i thought i'd join some more weed heads... Great stuff it is... I live in Bermuda.. yes, as in the Bermuda triangle... not much room to vegetate on this tiny island, especially with these rinky-dink laws... >:-(... damn cops... Anyway, i'm gonna try to get a little garden off the ground in a couple of months and i'd be happy for any helpful info for growin, i've never doen it b4 so it should be a hell of a lot of fun... But first, i'm goin on a trip to Toronto, Ontario... got a girlfrien in school there and i hear they de-criminalised weed :))... so THAT trip is goin be awesome... ummm..... damnit, i hate when i forget what i'm gonna say...... ummm...... hmm.... i can't remember what it was..... OH YES!!! wait... i can't say that can i..... damn censors.... well if anyone knows of a place that sells seeds lemme know... now sing this song with me to the tune of that old "Barney" song...

I love weed!.... Weed loves me!.... Your'e all my new weed family... gonna light my spliff and take it to the head... after i'm done i'm headin 4 my bed!!!! YAY!!! How fun!!!... i think i may be too high.... *shrugs* oh well....

ummm......

Attached Files:

2. say. welcome to the city.

n'joy!

3. Welcome to stoners paradise!

4. WELCOME TO DA CITY OF POT HEADS!!!