Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Dec 6, 2006.

1. #1 Floydian, Dec 6, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

2. i get what ya sayin i feal the same way, im not exactly an insomniac but sometimes i have panic attacks due to previous LSD trips.. i will get scaared and lonely sometimes and night and like will have flashbacks.. its real scary.

3. when i first moved to NC, I would get like that almost nightly. 1 bowl out of the bullfrog (bong) would get me high as fuck, a bowl.5 would paralyze me. I loved that feeling, but by the end of the first month, my tolerance was far too great. i'd have to smoke a good 2 grams to get like that. Tolerance breaks do wonders. I took 2 weeks off and then got fuckin RIPPED again, but it faded in a week or 2. go for a month.

That's the positive to getting busted. i pretty much can't smoke till roughly may, and i'm getting either a roor or a hurricane then (haven't decided), so that first bowl will be MAGIC.

4. I think i get what you are saying and i can say that i have been there. It took me a long time to get adjusted to that REAAL high feeling too. I would just chill out with my eyes closed and not move and basically have dream type scenarios go on in my head.....and now that tolerance is waaayyy up, i have more control over it and enjoy it much more

Nice way of describing things FLoydian :smoke:

5. That's never happened to me before..i can usuelly get up and walk around or do whatever i don't feel abliged to sit and chill all the time. IDK what the problem could be..try smoking outside or something in a park or take a walk :confused:

sounds like your a stoner of some kind :smoking:

6. Your Comfortably Numb.

7. #7 Floydian, Dec 6, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

8. I've been there before. My cousin and I were blazing one time in his car and after we smoked a couple of blunts he just laid back and pretty much left this realm. We had to be back at his house later for whatever reason, and I got worried because I knew if we laid back and got all out of it that we probably wouldn't make it back in time. But after a few minutes of sitting there I lost the will to care, and I just laid back and forgot all things around me. It really was one of the craziest highs I've had, so I know what you're talking about. I got really lost in it. An hour or so later though, my cousin suddenly popped back to life. I actually laughed at the way he did it, because he was completely out of it, and then all of a sudden he sat up real fast and was like, 'Whoa'! So we went back and my complete relaxation was broken. But other than that, usually when I'm high I'm out with a bunch of people where I can't get into that state.