HUGE_PARTY_CUP_GROW-starting_with_60_plants!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tokeymctokems, May 28, 2010.

1. Nice grow man.. Looking great.. Keep up the good work

2. been watching since you started, interesting

keep the pics comin, keep it green

3. Thank you all for tuning and and the kind words - I will post at least one more picture of all of them tomorrow - the girls are sleeping right now.

4. lets see those pretty pussy pistil hairs! (the only acceptable pussy hair)
    hahahah

5. Alright as per request i have the pistil photos - this is going to be a HUGE photo dump - i have close ups of all my girls plus a family photo or two.
    After this post with the family photos it will be one post per plant with at least 3 photos in each post.

Attached Files:

6. here we go this is the girl all alone on the bottom

Attached Files:

7. Here we go with the girls on the top

Attached Files:

8. It took SO long and so many fucked up shots to get these good ones. I spent about an hour getting all of the shots for these with my dinky little digital camera.

Attached Files:

9. /sings posting posting posting - keep them pictures posting. Posting posting posting rawhide!!!

Attached Files:

10. [Insert funny or snarky comment here]

Attached Files:

11. This is my tallest plant and also the least healthy looking IMO - i don't think i will get much more than some popcorn buds off this one but MEH no harm in keeping her a going.

Attached Files:

12. This is my northern light girl - she has some brown on her from earlier screw ups but all the new stuff looks nice and green - really happy with how she has done. I am looking at the old top and it doesn't seem to really be doing much - i wonder if i will be able to take that top early for a bit of an early smoke - I will keep posting pics of it and let the pros tell me what they think about that.

Attached Files:

13. and the sexy girls just keep coming

Attached Files:

14. My god i can hardly wait for these girls to grow up - I haven't had any weed in 2 weeks :( I can't freaking wait.

Attached Files:

15. Well isn't this embarrassing as i was going through my pics i realized i had one that was hiding from me when i did my count I have 12 girls :p

Attached Files:

16. Well i guess it is not the worst thing in the world to find out you have more and not less - still embarrassing as hell though but in my defense i was drunk off my ass when i counted them.

Attached Files:

17. OK this one has me a bit worried - i see one little ball - not sure if it will end up sprouting hairs or if it is a pollen sac - my first attempt at a grow was ruined by one hermie with only one pollen sac so this one has me freaking out a bit - i will keep an eye on it but please tell me what you think.
    The last 2 pics are of the suspect spot.

Attached Files:

18. LOL I agree my friend - this photo dump i just did was per your request. So you could see the hairs of each and every one.

19. haha looks beautiful
    cant wait too see how they come along
    and that NL looks like its going to be real dank

20. keep an eye on this one! :eek: