Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

huge Zong Milk shot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bombie69, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got super zonged last night this thing is a beast

[​IMG]

2. haha, I love they way zongs looks milked!

3. looks nice

4. oh dip, you might have just inspired a zong purchase.

+rep, my dude.

5. +rep NICE milk shot man

6. that pic is edited man look at the purple poster and the middle of the zong and both the bottom and top are the same

but coool bong nonetheless

7. Yeah that is quite obvious, he photoshopped to make the hit look bigger then it really is.

8. Haha look wat dude said to me, he\'s gotta be like 12.

huge Zong Milk shot 05-10-2008 12:02 AM Bombie69 fuck you bitch what the hell are you talking about i didnt photshop shit

9. Lame....looks really chopped.

10. I was scrolling down slowly and it just kept going.. that thing is MASSIVE!

1 hit and I\'d be done for.. damn man haha

11. Nice piece.

12. This is a fake pic if you guys can\'t tell..it\'s totally photoshopped. The bong is only half that size.

13. your stupid this isnt photoshopped

14. Haha ok dude, go back to myspace.

15. your just jelous because you could never hit a zong that big

16. I don\'t even care for glass man. But it\'s blatantly obvious that it\'s photoshopped. You\'re and idiot for trying to pass that off as real.

[​IMG]

Those are just the completely obvious parts...the whole thing is obvious to anyone with any intelligence.

17. Yessss, this thread is turning to awesome

18. see, i told yall that shit was fake

19. bombie 69. post another photo of your zong if this is real. come on now. dont be afraid.

20. its fake.. you can see where the normal bong height is if your not retarded lol.. just look at the fuckin thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.