Huge Tulip in Amsterdam...over 20 different strains(VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by weedhead420, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Here is a video I made of a tulip I rolled up in coffeeshop amnesia a week ago... Here is what makes the story really cool though

The three guys sitting on the bench were from london and we had first met them at 10am on the day of our arrival at the very same coffeeshop the video is filmed in. It was really cool getting to meet stoners on our level from a diffrent place. They were a year older than me and my friend and came to amsterdam just to smoke as much pot as possible...just like us

Well after smoking with them the first day we part ways and me and my friend proceed to go and collect as much gear as we can. Two days pass and we are wondering when we are gonna see our english pals again so we decide to go to amnesia, the same coffeeshop as before. When we walk in the door we see them sitting in the exact same spot waiting for us with chairs and talk about whos got the best weed so far.

It was after a couple bongs hit through the ROOR ZUMO(rented it) that we decided to roll up a huge tulip with as many different strains as possible.....Well I rolled up the tulip and the following video is of the monumental occasion

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4wbgm_XTTk"]YouTube - Amsterdam Tulip[/ame]

2. Look at that beautiful
    [​IMG]

3. Damn yall must have been so fucking high. Nice roll tho. and i have to say what pothead doesnt use a bic. im dissapointed. and finally i gotta give you props on making the video exactly 4:20. +1 rep

4. so....so....so....jealous :eek:

but dayum I bet that was off the hook!

5. Thats actually a cool story, hahaaha:smoke:

6. That thing is amazing. Nice roll +rep

7. Thank you all very much guys...I appreciate all the positive comments

And as far as not using a bic...they are EXTREMELY hard to come by over there...the only place I have found one was at the airport

8. They have a lot of Djeeps over there, I usually bought those.

My favorite coffeeshop's were GreyArea and Barney's, prime prime prime. Not a lot of bong smokers in Amsterdam, and certainly not many people who smoke weed by itself, most roll it with tobacco. It's one of my favorite cities though, been there a couple times, I want to go back soon. Nice video too, great looking tulip. +rep

9. me and my friends always used to roll tulips after we bought large amounts of bud.. thing rips harder then metal and gets u higher than a satellite, just sayin.. im not playin

10. way cool, thanks

11. Wow man looks like such a great time, meeting cool people like that, that's what I long for. That tulip was nice too mustve been a great time.

Later.

12. That's a beauty ;)
    +rep

13. Shoulda hit me up! That thing is boss. :D

14. pass that my way, might have a chance to go to Amsterdam in a year :hello:

15. You might want to plan on going sooner...the new coalition formed and it isn't looking good for non-dutch citizens being able to smoke in coffeeshops