huge stoner, rejected by every stoner *edited*, if you're going to read,read the edit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NewfiePotHead, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 NewfiePotHead, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    so im a pretty big stoner, smoke everyday, love weed always will,

and yet about 99% of all stoner ive met, hate me with a passion,
    never have a good response to everything i say, i got to stoner chats and get dissed,
    many stoner forums and get dissed,

maybe im just a really unlikable person?,

come to think of it, yeah i am,
    very few people like me, i get shit from everyone,

im nice to other people and they just insult me...life's great isn't it?

/rant

edit:
    ya know what, im not normally like this,
    i don't know why i keep trying to argue with people
    like i said im having a bad day so im not thinking straight,

i had a rude awakening, a long drive home, shitty weed, ran out of papers while i was in the middle of no where, i just had to move across the country, haven't had a cigarette since yesterday and i feel, past summer was the 2 year anniversary of one of my best friends death, i feel like punching a clown in the face,

i kinda realize now that im acting like a child, im usually not whiney like this

edit: plus a kick in of my depression caused my to think about this topic of no other stoner liking me,
    like i said im hardly ever like this, i dunno but sometimes i just fall into deep pits of depression,

2. maybe you should start bringing the weed :)

3. im always the dude with the weed, even tho its always "shit":rolleyes:

4. Just be chill...judging by your need to have to post this thread to vent (which is a good thing) you probably get worked up easily.

Maybe that's why?

Regardless, fuck em dude. Enjoy yourself :smoke:

5. ive always been chill, but i guess that just means that im a pushover

6. Are you Aspergers?

7. no, i am not, i've always been a social person, i love talking to other people, i guess none of em like my personality hence the negative rep even here on gc

8. because of posts like this...

9. #9 NewfiePotHead, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    edit: actually, fuck you , i never asked for any shit, i posted a thread to rant

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

10. its your persona man. figure out why people dont like you and then do something about it unless you dont want too.

11. i feel like this alot, i feel like the only reason my stoner friends like me is cause i smoke weed.:( oh well, listen to the guy who said to figure out your persona more, before you start getting worked up. that's probably the best response here.

12. What do you mean by, "they hate you"? Do they outwardly show dislike to you or do you just percieve them to dislike you?

And dude, sometimes for people to like you, you have to stand up for yourself. No one likes a pushover, and going along with something you don't like just so they'll like you is a sure fire way to make them not like you

13. I've seen you flame people three times in the last hour or so, yet you still can't figure out why no one likes you? Wow....

14. oh no, i KNOW they hate me, all the time giving me shit, trying to start fights, that sorta thing,

i don't try to hang round with them, i now hate them with a passion,

could be depression hitting again, who knows

15. ya know im really having a bad day, can't get that past ur thick skull huh?,

never said i don't know why they don't like me, just saying they don't,

the only thing i did today was post a vid from my favorite movie, make a post about assholes, and then make a post bout my life problems and you come to give me shit..

16. they dont like you because your a tool who probaly has a big ego for no reason.

17. *facepalm*

18. I wish I could +rep you twice in a row, but the last one will have to do for now.

Hate to break it to you, kid, but "having a bad day" doesn't give you free reign to be an asshole and pretend it's everyone ELSE that's the problem. Nice try, but grow up.

19. You can just give it to me. Sharing is caring.

20. tell me? how am i being a asshole?, I NEVER Fucking said that everyone had a problem, i said they dont like me because of my personality, because im a pushover douche, and because i see something funny and i wanna share it, even tho its been seen many times,
    oh well, fuck it,
    the internet is just filled with people like you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.