Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HUGE solventless dab in Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazinBlizzard, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #1 BlazinBlizzard, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Hey guys!

Was lucky enough to take a vacation to Costa Rica last week. Brought a new, clean rig and an oz of full melt solventless wax.

Toward the end of the trip we had more than we knew we could finish so we tried to take as big of hits as possible. This is one of those hits....

CLICK FOR VIDEO

[​IMG]

We ended up gifting the piece, torch, and the rest of our hash to a wayward hippy we found along the road in town.. He was very very pleased :D

I would highly recommend CR if anyone is looking for a beach/jungle vacation! :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sounds crazy man! How can you extract concentrates without a solvent though?

3. its basically full melt done with bubble bags to perfection, to the point where its totally dabbable and leaves no residue in the nail.

Basically BHO with no chemicals and more flavor... Gets me higher too but is way more expensive as I cannot make it myself (yet ;))

Chef knows whats good on the solventless as well

4. #4 Nelra, Mar 12, 2013
    Generally using bubble bags or some other method of physically sifting the oils

edit: I guess I'm late haha. looks like a good time though! I'm going with my dad on a business trip in the near future, unfortunately we'll be in the mountains

5. Sick man. I never even had wax to begin with. Can't imagine what organic is like. If it's anything like regular vs. organic buds then the difference is probably pretty substantial.

6. #6 Zedstomper, Mar 12, 2013
    I want to try solventless oil, really good sifted kief seems easier and less legal problems though. Id make some kief first.
    Buetiful pics, did you get a pic of the happy hippy lol?

7. that was too big of a dab for almost everyone, btw what were you paying for a oz of that?

8. too much like $800

but it was well worth it, I kinda just considered it a cost of the vaca

9. they let you out of the states with concentrates?

10. You can take that "shit" anywhere! All pun completely intended!

11. did you take the wax with you, or did u make it from the local weed u bought there??

12. I think costa rica is a US territory or something

13. Costa Rica is a sovereign country....

You can bring relatively small amounts of anything, anywhere if your smart and plan ahead. Especially hash ;)

Customs people always love me

14. #14 BlazinBlizzard, Mar 12, 2013
    pics moved to 2nd page

15. looks niceee. and looks like you had fun on your vacation. that's what's up.
    :smoking:

16. im jealous. and i cant get the video to come up for some reason.

17. repost to new page

Had to take one on that pool table

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. oh no doubt, noticed you had a buddy, so im sure you had more and they pitched in! i mean if you're going on vacation at least feel like it! haha good stuff man peace and pot!

19. envision festival?

nice shots man

20. Damn, Dabs that large could kill a man :eek: