Huge riots all over London :O

Discussion in 'General' started by guitarkidv1, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I heard about it yesterday and all I did was looking at some pictures so I don't know what's up over there. I'll read the link after I've written this. It's just a matter of time before something like this will happen in the states or other big cities.

I was watching a video by DEMCAD yesterday where he talked a little about what's going on in London, I didn't understand why, tho. Anyhow, in the same video he talked about how Wall Street is crashing, and how the dollar is meant to fail and that a apocalypse of some sort probably won't happen. All that will happen is some sort of reset or some shit. So don't go all out rouge yet. But who knows, maybe it will happen. It's not impossible by any means.

2. For the people who are saying fuck london and that shit it's not the place london it's the people pissed off at a shooting and don't know how to fucking protest come on londons not soviet Russia guys :p

I live in the UK and i know most of this crap is just copy cat shit from 1 riot that was because someone got slaughtered by police men and the rest are just chavs thinking they have a excuse to steal shit, so it's not the place london the concrete doesn't entise people to riot :rolleyes: it's just dum asses who don't know how to fucking riot or protest.

Also there will be 17000 police on the streats apparently so there going tobe fucking butcered there will be people who will be shot come it's the one time the police can actually legaly beet the shit out of people and trust me as a UK citizen they wont pass that up for shit.

You guys should be mor worried about the rioters.

3. A 26 year old man was shot last night in the riots, he has died early today.

4. Holy fuck that's hilarious I'm going On a holiday to London tomorrow to get my riot on

Attached Files:

5. I have been in a riot and trust me I know what it is like from the riot side and I also seen it from riot police side and the police side is scarier cause they never know where or when the next cocktail is coming from or if we will charge. So many factors that they need to put in. Riots solve nothing but are fun to be in.

6. This deserves to win the You Rage, You Lose thread. I fucking lost, anyway :mad:

I just can't get over the fact that water cannons aren't even being used, but they are able to be used in N. Ireland...bloody hypocrites! It just appears to me that the chavs are having an extended weekend party at the expense of every other citizen of London, and the other hotbeds. There is nothing deeper to the rioting. Nothing at all. There is no pride in being British on days like we've seen this past week :(

7. #108 tharedhead, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

Urban riots: Thirty years after Brixton | Editorial | Comment is free | The Guardian

Short version: Pissed off people with guns want consumer items.

8. I say fucking London because my opinion of the city is so low. Not to say we don't have our share of the scum in Edinburgh or Glasgow, but the couple times I've passed thru London I've been ashamed of the place.

But I hate all huge cities; I can't long abide our 2 either. They only serve to concentrate many of the most pathetic examples of humanity in one place, and then shit like this is bound to spring up on a time. I shouldn't say just fucking London...I mean to say fucking cities. ;)

9. Shame on them...

Just a bunch of crooks

10. Tonight really is going to be interesting.. 16000 police on the streets of London as the mayhem spreads out to the suburbs. All of my local area (SE London) started to get hit last night.. Momentum will only grow tonight.

People are, at this stage, literally getting away with murder. There is complete lawlessness on the streets.

11. The circumstances surrounding the start of the incident ( the shooting of mark duggan) by police officers arent really clear. The police say they were shot first, but witnessess have come forward to say that mark was pulled out of a car pinned to the floor and shot. The police have yet to make a statement.

12. I hope its not this again. :(
    Death of Jean Charles de Menezes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13. ^ it does seem reminiscent

14. This guy has joined the riots

15. That's crazy, sucks that kids at the age of 7 are joining in, well really it just sucks in generally, the adult no better but the kids must not..

16. #117 StickyIckyWeed, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    You fucking idiot. What's wrong with you? How can you say that? I know plenty of British people and none of them thinks that their country is the only country that does everything right. I'm just speechless... You're just straight out fucking stupid... Fucktard...

Name Calling is not allowed here. Mat369

17. ThisIsEnglandB03.jpg
    chavcard2.jpg

Welcome to England. (ASBO = Anti Social Behaviour Order)

18. ^ haha, I have a asbo for pissing on a police car though lol

19. A police station near me in nottingham was set on fire last night. Good shit.