Huge riots all over London :O

Discussion in 'General' started by guitarkidv1, Aug 8, 2011.

1. it's already begun, my dear good friend.

what Mr Lahey?

the shit blizzard

...except this shit isn't funny. It's totally fucked.

2. Apparently theres always some disturbances in chester now. I live literally 15 miniutes away

3. haha i fuckin love trailer park boys!!

yeah man your right this is totally fucked. I live in brixton and they were smashing windows and looting last night, its exactly what our struggling economy needs.

I don't know how the liberal news organizations can even argue there is some kind of higher political agenda behind the lootings, its just pikey scum getting some free shit. And it looks great for 2012 olympics....

For now im gonna light up a J and try to forget about how fucked humanity is.

4. #84 MYSTA GREEN, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    People don't own guns in the UK period.

5. Police are going to have a field day, there first time they can basically use police brutality. There gonna be killing people beating them i'm going to feel sorry for the rioters.

6. #86 Tuor, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Some people have guns, sure. But not like the US, where 25% don't, 50% do, and 25% have a small nation's full amroury in their back room.

And yes, Munky; I'm trying not to watch the coverage of this madness, but I keep waiting to hear someone make the parallel between what is to come and that bit in V for Vendetta when he talks about someone doing something stupid, where the guy shoots the wee girl doing graffiti. Could go from the arena of the ridiculous to shear madness. Hopefully not, because most of the UK's other citizens are not on the side of the rioters.

7. #87 MYSTA GREEN, Aug 9, 2011
    Ease up. This is a conversation not a bitch. There are so many things wrong with ure statement, I wouldn't know where to begin. So don't start that.

8. Incorrect, police and violent criminals own guns. The public don't.

9. #89 MYSTA GREEN, Aug 9, 2011
    OK. That's closer

10. And you sound like a lovely fella!

11. #91 MYSTA GREEN, Aug 9, 2011
    Lmfao

12. ^ the irony of an American condemning the great mass of another nation for being aloof and snobby and thinking they are the only ones who can think and/or do right...well, that's just about as delicious as irony can taste, folks. Bon apetit

I'm not saying there aren't Britons who can be just as you described. But I am saying that there too many more Americans of the same poor qualities for you to seriously make that accusation, and in such a fashion.

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo[/ame]

14. ^ fucking London :mad:

15. So how bad did it get last night over there???

16. Pretty bad, i live in sw9 london and people were running through the streets looting before police even arrived. Its only a matter of time before we bring the army in..

17. #98 Royal Jester, Aug 9, 2011
    Well it was states that you were suppose to have the army today unless it is night tine.

18. nah its 2pm here. The media chat shit and spin stuff, how is the whole thing looking from across the pond? As i said earlier, I don't see how some liberal media outlet can argue that there is a higher moral or political protests causing the riots.

19. #100 Royal Jester, Aug 9, 2011
    Well to be honest I dont watch news that much so I really have no idea. But one of my boy's said you all hit like 22.3 million dollars worth of damage.. No idea if it is true, is it??? You people are my news for this riot.