Huge riots all over London :O

Discussion in 'General' started by guitarkidv1, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Yes i am, he's not one of those looters if that's what you're trying to say.
    To long has this government fucked us over, especially this new tory government. They have gone back on so many promises, and haven't stopped raising taxes, cutting benefits, and basically leaving the poor to fend for themselves. I guess people have had enough. I don't condone the looting and burning of random buildings, but this needs to get more organized.
    So yes, i am proud of my brother for standing up for this country. For standing up for the fucking people.

2. You have been owned.

3. This is fucking stupid in everyway:

1. Mark Duggen had a fucking gun and shot it - what did he expect.
    2. People are only rioting for the sole purpose of destruction, the Duggen incident is just to give some false sense of motif, and it's proven by the amount of copycat rioting
    3. I live literally within a few towns of this, and fuck this shit coming over here.

Our police force has been ruined and it's time to suppress this before it gets much worse, because it will.

Also, what's with destroying your OWN town lol especially when all the prestigious areas are across the street (not saying go there, i'm just pointing out the stupidity of this riot)

4. Well.... It is kicking off now, I'm happy to admit that much. Stations, pubs, roads etc are closing. Just been kicked out of our local pub because they heard people are coming. Should be an interesting day tomorrow!

5. And you all say your more safisticated than us.

6. Sophisticated.. Yeah, it's only a minority doing it... Pushing the rest on.

7. #27 Royal Jester, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn, ok your smarter than me lol, I'm to silly atm XD but this bowl goes to the rioters!!!

8. we can spell sophisticated
    im sorry, i had to

9. #29 Royal Jester, Aug 8, 2011
    Wow your slow... You've already been beaten to it...

10. Just heard on the news that the riots have spread to birmingham. Jesus thats a whole other city..

11. I'm about 30 miles away from london and I got a fucking sword. If some dumbass punk smashin' on my crib I'll fuck 'em up. Hell no bitches!

12. god damn it

13. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7H02HSip_c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7H02HSip_c[/ame]

14. #34 Royal Jester, Aug 9, 2011
    It's ok cause I know you didn't know how to spell it too. So it's all good mate :) smoke some of this bowl with me.

15. So, um, people dont keep firearms(in london) to blow people away when they show up to loot or burn their business'?

16. #36 Royal Jester, Aug 9, 2011
    No it seems not but they do have swords. As one kid stated he had one.

17. guns arent really commonplace in the UK due to the legal status.

18. #38 Royal Jester, Aug 9, 2011
    What do you mean?? There is strict rules to guns???

19. I picked it up at a garage sale for like ..15 bucks? Some shit. It's a 19th century British - Indian Cavalry Sabre. Pretty cool standard issue shit.

It's illegal to carry fire arms without a lisence here and most people can't be fucked to get one. Ohh and the sword is just for bragging rights. I'd use it though :D