Huge radiation waves hiting U.S. as we speak?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wbbogdan, May 13, 2011.

1. Far Out..........................SCARY

2. Yeah I was really surprised how quickly the news stopped covering the plant in Japan.

3. Yea, they never even mentioned the fire that broke out at the Fukushima Daiichi plant 2 days ago.

4. I guess May 21 is forrealz.

5. im currently at a 36

6. Two words: Radioactive bud.. Mmmm....

7. Did you actually read the headers on the graphs where it said *SIMULATION*?
    [​IMG]

8. So that's why my spidey senses were tingling.

9. So thats why my teeth are turning whiter ?

10. I can't see how. Just on the bases when has the media ever told the complete truth? I'm more than willing to believe that quake was man made. I'd hate to come off sounding like some paranoid person--cause in reading it back is kinda what it sounds like but Idk I think that was man made or rather I should say, wouldn't surprise me if it was man made.

11. #15 kpiN, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    i posted something a while ago in pandoras box, but nobody gave a fuck. so here it is again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be0ow2Jjs9E]YouTube - Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth[/ame]

omg its so long!

then don't watch it

if this video doesn't get you thinking, kill yourself, we don't need you on this planet

12. totally credible sources dude....

13. 36 is below normal

14. ive come to terms with the world ending.

sit back and soak in all that radiation, mmm mmm mmm:smoke:

btw radiation network is showing numbers below 30 for most of its things atm so..

15. Of course not. Facts don't sit straight with conspiracy nuts

16. why would they close down the site
    and then make FAKE simulations???