Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Huge new bong :D No hiding spots?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XbLAvery, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Just got this bong for an amazing deal... I could not turn it down, even though I have absolutely no place to hid it.

Any Suggestions?

[​IMG]

2. lol bongs like that aren't meant to be hidden. good luck!

3. get like a waist high circular laundry hamper, and stick it in the middle, and pile your cloths around it and on top. unless your moms nosey, she'll never find it.

and nice bong homie

4. haha eventually she's gonna be like "he's never gonna wash these damn clothes. I'll just do it myself"

5. That big black dresser behind it looks pretty good.

6. exactly lol

maybe you could try buying a bong case? and hide that in the back of your closet or under your bed....?

7. fixed.

but OP: you could hide it behind that tv stand. if i were u i would get like a tall but narrow box. stuff it with some paper or padding then put your bong in it then behind the tv. no ones gonna look in a box behind a tv. they will most likely assume its an electronics box.

8. How much did it run ya?

9. Put a lamp shade on top of it!

I want a bong that doubles as a lamp. Probably not the best combo, but that would be pimp. Battery powered bonglamp!

10. haha all throughout high school, this was my main hiding spot. my mom would never do my laundry for me in a million years.

she taught me how to do it myself in like 6th grade :rolleyes:

11. I have a hamper thats meant to hold dirty laundry and its 3ft tall, I keep my 2 foot bong in that, I would suggest one of those.

12. A good 3gram nug, Marvel vs capcom 3, and 20bucks

:hello:

13. Well damn man. I wish I could get a deal like that. Nice grab though bro. :D

14. Deal of a lifetime bro. Doesn't seem like I'll be getting any good luck from now on though. Used too much of that karma shit with the bong ha :smoke:

15. Put a fridge or a big ass safe in your room? Just say you are scared of a burglar stealing your stuff or you get thirsty a lot.

16. Giant open closet in the picture.

Btw, i have that dresser.

17. Nice bong. Most beds have a frame. Under the bed there's usually a film cloth on the frame covering the wood IN the frame. Peel one staple off or a few and the cloth willl expose inside only at that corner. Shove your bongy in. In my frame there's like five hundred dollars worn of marijuana paraphernalia and like hundred pounds of glass

18. Forgot to mention oblivious spots such as my closet aren't available. Since my mom usually does very tiny snoops around my room.

19. Oh just male are o wrap ur shit in a large towel if u follow my idea

20. nanana...buy a nice bong bag for it and you can hide it anywhere safely