Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Huge Headrush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Link029, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Alright, not sure how many of you know this but i learned this last night it gave me such a big head rush that i blacked out and fell backwards.

all you have to do is crouch on your toes like your a catcher, take a hit then and stand up onto your toes and bring your hands up over your head too,(while you standing up inhale too) try to straighten your body out as much as you can.

I would be careful where you try it, have someone standing behind you or do it into your bed.

oh and please remember to put your pieces down before you stand up, don't want to break them in the process.

2. sounds cool if you have some weird thing about passing out...

i like to stay conscious during my smoke sessions..

3. Its called oxygen deprivation to the brain. I don't understand why so many people do things like this, just smoke more weed:smoking:

4. The funny thing is, neither do they.

5. Kids seem to be getting into more and more self destructive means of getting 'high' every day.

What OP describes is an asshat thing to do to your brain.

6. Speaking of huge headrushes, I got one this one time about 20min after smoking a blunt. I'm sitting down talking to my friend and all of a sudden my vision gets all fuzzy and then bam I'm on the floor with my dad in my face yelling to see if I'm alright. It looked like TV snow with a bunch of colors eventually fading into black.

It was scary as hell at the time. I didn't even get up real fast or anything, it just started to happen. I woke up and was fine though.