HUGE Glass Update ::RooR and KC:: ::Diffused Bubbler, 4 arm Diffused A/C, Fro Slide::

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Jul 25, 2008.

1. What up GC? I've been doing going to some absolutely incredible glass shops here in Colorado. A few days ago, I visited Dementia in Englewood, CO and Kind Creations in Fort Collins, CO. I couldn't help myself, so I bought stuff at both place I went to.

Up First is the Mike Fro made Martini-Style 18mm slide. There are 9 colors in this beautiful slide. I got a great deal ($50 even), the owner of this particular Dementia was super nice. He also put me on his "To Call" list for when he gets in any AK or Opas slides that come in.

The other pictures are just some shots of almost all of my slides and RooR stand.

I have too many pictures for one post, so I'm going to post more pics of the other pieces I bought in this thread farther down the page.

Attached Files:

• 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      95.4 KB
      Views:
    • 028.jpg
      028.jpg
      File size:
      98.2 KB
      Views:
    • 030.jpg
      030.jpg
      File size:
      107.6 KB
      Views:
    • 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      119.5 KB
      Views:
    • 032.jpg
      032.jpg
      File size:
      123 KB
      Views:
    • 034.jpg
      034.jpg
      File size:
      102.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Ok, so here is what I got from Kind Creations. I paid a total of $300 for these three pieces and the green crystal bowl pictured in the last picture. Hold on to your hats, this shit is SICK.

First off, my inline diffused bubbler from KC. It has an 18mm slide joint, and is super thick. Came with the "crystal style" green bowl in the last picture.

Next comes my 18mm KC Ashcatcher with 4 arm diffused fixed downstem. Each arm has 3 holes cut in it. It is SUPER smooth and works SO well.

Now comes one of the cooler ideas I've seen lately. A simple mouthpiece with an 18mm joint at the end so that I can use the above ashcatcher as a BUBBLER!!! So simple and badass.

Finally, the GRAND FINALE!!! My KC Ashcatcher used with my KC Inline Diffused Bubbler. Holy hell, this thing is fun to put together and use. It's really smooth, and kind of hilarious to put together and smoke out of. And it kind of reminds me of a Transformer.

Anyways, thanks for looking. I hope you all like the stuff I bought, and I highly reccomend either of the Brands for your smoking pleasure.

Attached Files:

• 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      230.4 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      157.7 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      303.6 KB
      Views:
    • 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      101.7 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      128.6 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      244.4 KB
      Views:
    • 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      269.2 KB
      Views:
    • 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      156.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Damn, thats some sick pieces! Very nice glass.

4. dementia is legendary, I like the concept of the bubbler

5. I'm likin the fro slide man.
    And damn, I need to visit Dementia over here and pick me up an AK slide.

6. I swear I came up with that idea for the mouthpiece attachment! Haha sick man, I actually in the process of getting one as well for my 4 arm a/c.

+rep for some truly nice glass. (have any SG pieces?)

7. Who is SG? Probably not since I have to ask...

8. Yes, the bubbler is quite cool. Where the glass goes up past the mouthpiece is a built-in splashguard. Very cool.

The fro slide is really nice. I can see the detail much better with the pictures now too, which I like.

9. Sovereignty Glass, he is out of California. Does amazing work. I'll have pics up.

10. You know, I have heard good things about SG Glass.

What I really, really, really want is an AK slide.

11. love the KC and fro.. I guess we have simular tastes in glass.. I have a KC inline (looks slighty different), a KC 4 arm ac, some fro slides, Worked roor slide kinda like that and That same bowl on the left in the last pic.

Freaky..

12. Wow, do you have any pics up? If so, link me, I'd like to see your collection.

13. sick fro's totally diggin em

14. Dude. Fucking sweet bowl collection. +rep :D

15. Sick glass. un chingo de sick glass

16. Oh shit! I love the idea of that mouthpiece! I want to get one so i can use my Molino ash-catcher as a bubbler!!

Has anyone seen these mouthpieces anywhere?

17. Theres some random pics around TC But i dont think ive ever taken pics of my whole collection..

ill get some tomorrow if i remember

heres a couple tho..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Yep, skittles, you're a badass. Too bad you don't live near Boulder, CO, or we would totally have to chill.

19. No, I haven't seen them anywhere else, but if you go to kindcreations.net, you could contact him and ask him to send you one.

20. OMFG, I want this setup so bad... and the a/c is soooo sexy looking. I BET THIS PIECE HITS LIKE NONE OTHERRRRRR. I bet it feels and sounds and percolates all fancy and cool as well... IM SOO JEALOUS. I think ive just decided that im gonna get one of these today... :p