Huge Canada Bust!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by redz, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Wow, 200k seeds seized! They did $3,000 worth of business each day! Never heard of the B.C. Marijuana Party, however.

2. read old news much???

3. The BC Marijuana Party is Marc Emery, and his store, and pot.tv, and part of who got busted for selling seeds to the US, etc. They're also a political party / lobbyist group.

I was fairly certain that seeds are not illegal in Canada. I mean, they didn't even get Marc who had a storefront and everything until the U.S. DEA barged in and fucked everything up.

4. I herdt hat theres bin a lot of busts in Canada latley. Most blaces are movng to a-dam now.

5. YEP YOUR REAL SMART

6. Ummm... hoast? That didn't make any sense, care to share some insight?

7. i think he is talking about homeboys bad spelling:cool:

8. Thats just PAINFUL...I remember a while back, there was a 5 acre (thats right, 5acre) bust up on the mountain near were I live...Makes my stomach hurt thinking of all that weed going to waste :eek:

9. i heard paypal jewed pot.tv out of a bunch of money.

10. seeds are not legal in Canada..i guess you can say they just like to turn there back on things

Marc is getting busted by US
    RC (heavens stairway)got busted by Canada, but only becuase they did not want US to inafear again like with Marc Emery..

And what they both have in common is that they were both busted for Exporting seeds, not having them in possesion