HUGE BUST, SoCal.

Discussion in 'General' started by sid the sl0th, Sep 22, 2006.

1. what is this bullshit?!

It doesnt matter to jesus...

2. i saw that on another board, sucks but it probably puts hardly a dent in the supply in cali

funny tho that they tapped into the nearby gated communitys water supply, so the homeowners association was paying for the 20k plants to be watered lol and one of the stalks was 20ft tall, i wish i would have come across that it probably looked like heaven, the real field of dreams...

3. that happened litterally 5 minutes away from my house, i really should start hiking. damn

4. There were 20k plants growing 5 minutes form your ouse and you didn't know?

5. wow if there were 20k worth of plants around my house I would probably shit and die or something. I dont believe in stealing plants, its wrong morally. But I might be convinced to try purchasing a few. if they were worth it that is.

6. I wont steal someones PLANT, but i will definitely steal one of those plants... That many plants i dont think one or 2 for me will put a dent in there wallet...

If i lived anywhere near california i would go there and just go hiking, chances are there are other plants somewhere else, if u do go around there bring something with u to defend urself lol

7. yeah, alot of people had no idea. peoples houses were within walking distance that had no idea.... its not like people go walking through brush in a canyon where there are no trails...

and for everyone that says they would have stolen a plant or two, guns were found at the location along with cots and wash pans(meaning there were people camping there mostly, and probably bailed when they saw the helicopter) sooo...im kinda glad i didnt stumble over there and get shot peekin. id rather buy my weed than get shot stealing it...which i would i have, i mean how could anyone resist free nug...haha

there is no doubt in my mind that the gardeners had something to do with it, i doubt they controlled the situation but they got paid to maintain the plants. its not like someone could have tapped into the water supply without the gardeners knowing you know...

8. haha, here's a quote from it i found funny.It's sad and unsettling because we're now realizing how big this is," Simone Chapman, 39, a six-year resident, who has three children, said. "Now my kids are asking questions like, 'How do you smoke it?'

Haha! Future stoners right there. Adding to the breed of us. StonerNation!

9. yea, im also only about 5 minutes away, and i had no idea that there was that many plants growing.

this is just a rumor, but my friend says that they missed a patch of it somewhere, because he knows one of the many involved in that project. so theres still probly 2k plants still there.

as for the garders or any helping the irrigation system, all it took was just one person who knows where there is an exposed water line to hook it up to. gardners wouldnt go back there, its a regional park in a remote part of it.

its too bad they dropped crop killers on the area, because there are probly tons of seeds that fell.

10. I could smell it here in Minnesota.

11. "This could be part of a larger cartel based on the sophistication of the irrigation system," sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said. "This is not a Mickey Mouse operation."

Deputies found cots and two .22 caliber rifles in an area where they believe the growers harvested and cleaned the marijuana.

hahahahahaha yea, cuz a large cartel is packin .22's, watchout, u might put an eye out with one of those

12. hhahahahaha the big lebowski:smoking:

13. Goddamn.I think I'd be able to smell that shit if it was only 5 minutes away.

I know when I went to the mountains on vacation I could smell my friends weed plot in town.
    And he got away with it too.Thats the best part.

14. It says in the article that the crops were estimated to be worth $12.5 million dollars. Does anyone care to venture a guess as to the quantity of weed that might entail, i.e: how many pounds/tons does 20,000 plants weigh?:confused:

15. Considering there's 20,000 plants its obviously a huge guerilla grow.. which means very little if not any care was taken.. all pollinated.. Would definately sell for pretty cheap, no matter where they get their prices., there's no way they'll ever have a solid "estimate"..I dont even see how there's even a market for 20,000 plants of seedy outdoor bud in California, most of it was probly out of state.. and prices change..

16. i smelled bud as soon as i clicked the link... man i wanna grow so bad..

17. See now this is why i wanna be a cop....

18. At least the stoner population is rooted in our youth... and our backyards.

These people are bitching... I tell you, that probably would be pretty low on my list of things to do if I found out there was 20k pot plants in my back yard.