Huge bust in my town

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weezyfbaby, Mar 22, 2008.

1. This guy got bagged on the west side of town with 200 lbs of weed, 2 assault rifles, $180k cash, and his 2008 Cadillac CTS, all of which got confiscated. Nuts eh? Apparently he also had a HUGE list of people who owed him money, and basically everyone in my town or the surrounding area that deals was on it...ouch.

2. Yeah I was gonna say, good chance it looks like a drought around your place for a while.

3. ouch sore 1:eek:

but bet the folk who own him money aint too displeased:)

4. that sucks If i had 200 pounds and that much cash I would be so careful and drive a minivan and make a fake alter ego name.

5. Where did this take place at?

6. It's always such heat when people start driving hot rides, especially if we're talking about a small town here.

Right before my buddy got busted he went out and got a brand new blingin car, and a house. It was just screaming "I sell drugs".

All the cops had to do was to get a warrant and bust down the door with the nicest car on the street and they found exactly what they were looking for.

7. for real

8. Yeah, if your gonna deal you can have nice car's just not a tinted out cadilac or huge SUV its just yelling "I sell weed". If i were him i woulda drove around in a shitbox for dealing and a nicer car on the side. I mean who's he go to impress while dealing ;)

9. i dont know about all that....somebody else will just step up and take that dudes place....but that sucks 200 pounds? and i bet those assault rifles were illegal....needless to say that dude is boned

10. yea dude hopefuly you got a car cause if thats close to u and true, your town is gonna by dry:(

11. those CTS are sexy, let me know when his goes for sale in the police auction

12. What I would do to spend some time in that evidence room.;)

13. Where did this happen? I cant even imagine what 200 pounds would look like.

Don't worry about it too badly, with the easily accessible money thats involved with selling pot, a green river will soon flow again.