Huge Bust - Friends in Jail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jioxer, Apr 28, 2006.

1. i cant help but think your some wigger from the suburbs who desperatly wishes he was a thug but the truth is you don't know shit about movin kilos and you have no right talking shit on here so dont expect to be on GC for very long because here we are tired of the immaturity. So i hope you enjoyed your short stay. :wave:

anyway im sorry to hear about your friends and i wish them the best of luck, i just hope your state isn't too harsh on marijuana charges even if it is major possesion with intent to distribute.

2. Naw man sorry I was stoned and quoted the wrong dude.

3. Wow...what can I say...everybody took the words right out of my mouth. Bigbob is a true OG. :rolleyes:

4. That sucks so bad for your friends! I would never roll with that much mj. I hope they come out ok in the end :)

5. dont be so sure, cops talk alot of bullshit. theyll say whatever they can to get u to come clean or give them info, even if it isnt true.

6. Oh I know.. Im not saying shit until I see some pics of me smoking WEED.

Fucking pigs i hate them everytime i see one now i start day dreaming like picturing myself just grabbing the cop by his big ass head and slamming him to the ground and continueously kicking him until he trys to get up and then i strap that gun on his side in my hand and then he takes off running like a girl crying.. remember this is just dreaming.

My friend j whos 25 took the blame for the weed so E's mom would get out ok.
    He has a 30k bond and im sure a 3 year+ sentence.

Im gonna miss him alot and all of my friends i cant believe these fucking cops did this shit.

when they get out that mother fucker who snitched on them is going down for sho

7. damn man you got real lucky that night you should be thankful your friends wont be mad at you for this

8. Why would they be mad at me?
    I didnt set them up or do shit, if one of them made it out and i was thrown in jail i wouldnt be made at him..