Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HUGE ASS macros of dank ass bud!!! [56k, just gtfo]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreenSubmarine, May 2, 2009.

1. First serving up some Cali medical Yellow Jacket:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then, some dank as fuck Strawberry Yum Yum:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Yellow Jacket is just amazing bud; great smoke and energetic high. The Strawberry Yum Yum comes in a close second; with a more indica-like taste and high.

Tell me what you think!

2. Lookin damn good brotha!! that strawberry looks delicious.

3. that yellow jacket shit looks just like some stuff called silver that i've been picking up recently. is the smell not very great? but the smoke is insane? its good bud

4. Looks fucking good man, does it have a name? Looks pretty decent :)

5. It tastes amazing!

I love the smell personally. It smells like a bitter diesel, with some other stuff thrown in.

:hello:

Yeah, the names are posted above the pictures. Yellowjacket is the first set and Strawberry Yum Yum is the second.

6. When you smoke these together, you get knocked on your ass. Both are pretty fucking dank.

7. Bumping this for good measure.