Hubby had Idea, do you think it would work?

Discussion in 'General' started by WaterLillyFairy, Nov 5, 2004.

1. So my hubby was talking about getting a balloon and when you take a hit from a bong or whatever, blow the smoke into the balloon, and then hit it again. I was wondering what you guys thought of this idea... When I get more Bud this weekend I'll try it out, but that probably wont be until sunday, so if anyone wants to do a trial run, and let me in on the results, I'd apprieciate it, otherwise, I'll let everyone know how it works out sunday night or monday...

2. i heard of people doing this, but i thought most of the thc absorbs into ur blood streams so i don't know if its really worth it but good luck

3. Yah ive tried this and the results arent that great. There is nothing like that first bonghit.
    Good luck :)

4. Tried all that...'s like a second hand gravity bong smoke...not too good...like ick said...first bonghits are best

5. I tried it. It's alright.

6. Its not that great, remember how hard it is blowing up a balloon if youve just had a bong hit aswell.

7. Carbon dioxide is probably not the best thing for you. Besides why don't you two just kiss and shotgun the smoke? That's what my girlfriend and I do. Seems more efficient to me. :)

If you're looking for a better high, use a gravity bong. They're pretty simple to make, and if you're lazy the city sells the Bukket which has deadchimp's (unposable) thumbs high in the air.

8. sounds like taking whippet hits.

9. how the fuck can smoking something bring it in contact with your blood stream? think next time you speak.

10. Because THC, after entering your lungs, enters the blood stream so that it will effect your body. Otherwise how would we get high?

11. How do you think the rest of your body gets oxygen?
    ...Through your lungs. If we didnt need oxygen in our system (which travels via blood stream), what would be the point in breathing or having lungs?

Like you said, think next time you speak. ;)

12. Owned.

13. If you blow your smoke into a balloon, you'll be taking a really stale second
    hit. It would be harsh as hell. But if you want to try it, go ahead. :wave: