Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hubby Bar

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aToker, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. I have a few questions regarding a hubby bar edible... If those of you are familiar with it, could you tell me how much I should eat? It came in 6 pieces, im a small guy.

2. Well I ate 2.... I'll see how it goes.

3. if you have little to no experience with edibles that will get you pretty high.

4. Didn't get high at all lol

i hate to be that guy, but i think there's a pretty good chance you didn't have the real deal. Either that or for some reason edibles just don't hit you (happens to some people) or maybe even just that specific edible isn't for you. It's really hard to say but if it was the real deal most people would have gotten pretty stoned off 2 pieces.

6. Yea possibly, but the "real" ones can be fake, whereas the "fake" ones can be real. I just ate 4 pieces so I'll update you guys on if if I get stoned lol

I'm pretty stoned, but what the fuck did you say?

8. Yea fuck edibles in not high

Smoke that fucker.....

10. What I meant is the companies can say theirs is real and the others is fake, but they could be wrong. Vice versa

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

This is more of what I thought. I ate a few pieces of different kinds while my brother and sister say there getting stoned and I just waited and waited for nothing.

@[member="aLoner"]

12. Yeah I'm pretty annoyed that I wasted 10$ :/

13. You got this from the dispensary?

14. Yeah I had a three hour buzz it was weird.

15. #15 Biltwellnigga, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    That sucks, you should just try making your own edible bro.

You've got to experience the amazing feeling of edibles.

If you have abv, eat like 2 grams of it.  Since it's already decarbed just make firecrackers like you normally would and bake each firecracker wrapped in foil in the over at 250f for like 20-25mins.

You'll feel very medicated in a narcotic, dreamy, dozy, slurring words kind of way. Almost like unmentionables.

16. I have experienced it.. I ate a whole brownie and got so fucked up I barely remember.. Crazy.

17. hubby bars are legit if it doesnt say made with xxxhubby oil they arent real. i have them before and damn were they good lol

18. It said xxx hash oil :/

19. How could dispensaries be getting fake shit?

20. I love Hubby Bars... I usually have to eat the whole thing but when I do I get completely blasted...