Hubbabubbasmelloscope Quantum Board Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by firsttimegrower12, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Looking good man.
    I just wrapped up week 8 of my first grow. ( Gorilla glue and critical purple autos) I'm definitely going to run some mephisto genetics next I was looking at the grape Skywalker

2. The 2 Fantasmo Express have came out the gate strong! I'm loving these Root Riots so far....they make it almost impossible to over-water and all 3 plants I've germinated in them have came out atrong and healthy out the gate! These Fantasmos are stretching under this less powerful light and are already taller than my other 4 plants were after 2 weeks....lol. I may have to throw them under the QBs sooner than I had planned! I kinda wish I would have started another FE under the QBs...so I will know if that is what stunted my 4 HBSS's....or if they were just smaller plants. ....OR, I effed them up in some way...lol!

The last 2 pics are of my oldest HBSS. Her hairs are starting to turn...I think she has about 2-3 weeks left. I am giving her plain pH'ed water from here on out. How often and how much Molasses should I give it these last waterings? Or should I not give it any?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. After 2 weeks, I cut nitro and go to big bloom tigerbloom and beastie blooms till nugs have swelled and than switch to cha chinh

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 firsttimegrower12, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    *WEEKLY UPDATE*

Gray Pot(HBSS)-Day 64
    Black Pots(HBSS)-Day 42
    Big Black Pot(FCC)-Day 30
    Fantasmo Ecpress-Day 5

This FCC is impressing me...especially considering I didn't really care to germinate it....I only did it to test out the new Root Riots I had just bought. The size of its stem and 11 finger leaves are cool for a new grower like me! I wish I had the time to Veg this out properly and then flower it. I am currently waiting for her to start alternating nodes and then she is getting flipped right away!

The HBSS in late flower is not pretty(overall), but she sure smells PRETTY! And the buds are super frosty! The smell of this plant is AMAZING! Smells like cotton candy bubble gum. Everyone I have let smell it says the same thing..."Oh my god! You grew that?!" Thankfully genetics play a big role in that. Thanks Mephisto!

The two HBSS that are in early flower could not be doing more opposite. One is looking pretty good and the other is looking light in color compared to the other. However I did get a tad heavy with Nitrogen on that one somehow. The one that isnt looking as good, also does not seem to be taking up much water. Could this all be due to lockout? Note that I did "lollipop" each branch to hopefully get some bigger colas on the end...and that couldve shocked her(been over a week tho). Should I maybe flush her out and ease her back into feeding? I hit her with a light dose of FF Grow Big and FF Tiger Bloom to see if she darkens up any....if she doesn't...I Will definitely flush.

The last 2 pics are of my Fantasmo Expresses at 5 days. They were 3.5 inches tall and I had no soil to add to the pots to bury the stems. I did have a block of Coco laying around so I mixed it with perlite and topped off my pots with them so that I dont have any "floppy girls". Lol. The bottom is soil though....didnt want anybody to think I had these 2 in Coco. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Lol, I dunno...it sure looks good to me! Great job!!

6. Dude. Love the space. I should do that to my closet! How is the smell? Do u vent up and out to attic?

7. You really should! I ordered the reflective material off of Amazon for $15. I was gonna order a tent but, after seeing what I could grow in this closet on my first grow(pic of plant) that cost me under $100 to set up...that was with lights, grow materials, fan, etc. I went the whole grow without pH'ing anything....I was clueless! Lol.

The smell is actually not too bad. Once I get a few going...or a big one in flower, it will probably be a different story. Lol. I have neighbors above...so nowhere to vent! I have an Air Purifier that I will run once it gets bad(or good?) enough. This is only my second grow so, I havent run into a smelly gal yet...plant-wise anyways! Haha. However, if you need more control over your environment than I do(moisture or humidity problems, smells, etc.)....a tent may be necessary!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. I think I was wrong on my estimate of about 7-10 days left on my HBSS. She is very close(3-5 days). I prefer an energetic/sativa high....so I am shooting for mostly milky and a few amber trichomes. I hope this plant tastes as good as it smells! Its gonna be tough waiting out the cure on this one! Haha. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. These plants look exceptionally healthy! Fantastic job!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. So I bought one of those Rapitest soil test kits today because I was off work and bored...lol. I tested every one of my plants. Most of the results were as I suspected....and some of the results surprised me. Here are my quick notes of each . The possible results were: SURPLUS, SUFFICIENT, ADEQUATE, DEFICIENT, DEPLETED

Gray Pot(HBSS)- pH - 5.5
    Phosphorous - ADEQUATE
    Nitrogen - SURPLUS
    Potash - ADEQUATE

Black Pot(HBSS) - Cultivate Sticker
    pH - 5.2
    Phosphorous - SURPLUS
    Nitrogen - SURPLUS
    Potash - SUFFICIENT

Black Pot(HBSS)
    pH - 5.2
    Phosphorous - SURPLUS
    Nitrogen - SURPLUS
    Potash - ADEQUATE

Big Black Pot(Forum Cut Cookies)
    pH - 6.0
    Phosphorous - SUFFICIENT
    Nitrogen - SURPLUS
    Potash - SUFFICIENT

Fantasmo Express(Gray Pot...has Miracle Grow Cactus Mix in it...I ran out of Roots and its all I had...the results are actually the best of all my samples...lol)
    pH - 6.5
    Phosphorous - ADEQUATE
    Nitrogen - DEPLETED
    Potash - ADEQUATE

Fantasmo Express(Fabric Pot)
    pH - 6.2
    Phosphorous - ADEQUATE
    Nitrogen - ADEQUATE
    Potash - SUFFICIENT

11. Snap the neck on stiltz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

12. I dont follow....lol? Been busy as hell the past 2 or 3 days and haven't been online much. Anyways, does anybody know of a way/some ways to raise the pH of the soil that my plants are in? I do not know how it got so low(5.2) in those 2 HBSS that are in early flower. I might have to order a better pH pen to test my water/feed. I got a $15 one off of Amazon. Does anybody have any recommendations...under $50 if possible?

13. *WEEKLY UPDATE*

Gray Pot(HBSS)-71 days
    Black Pots(HBSS)-49 days
    Big Black Pot(FCC)-37 days
    Fantasmo Express Seedlings-12 days

First picture is of my Hubbabubbasmelloscope that is about to get the chop in a few days. I have been packing ice around her the past 24 hours.

Next 2 pics are of my Forum Cut Cookies Photo-period. I put it in its new home today. I also rigged all of my lights to one frame....so I can raise and lower it as one piece and not have to figure out where to clamp 4 clamp lights. I am going to strip her(defoliate) and flip the lighting to 12-12. I also am going to string up a trellis on this wood frame tomorrow.

The next 3 are of my HBSS that is doing pretty well(besides too much nitrogen). I did a little bit of training on it, and I am happy with how they are all even and under direct light(which you can see in 1 pic).

The next is of my HBSS that is not doing good at all. She looks like she is or was in lockout. I have ran a little over 2 gallons of 6.3 PH water thru it to try and flush it out. Ive got the ppm's WAY down from where they were. I guess it was in lockout and the nutrients were just building up in the soil.

The last 2 pics are of my main closet and a closeup of the 12 day old Fantasmo Express. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Here is a picture of my Forum Cut Cookies after the "strip and flip". I removed all fan leaves except the ends of each branch. Should I(or would you have) cut some of those smaller growths off that will be in the middle of the plant(3rd pic) once it stretches and starts flowering?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Imo If it’s getting air and light it’s good lol. Mine is crystally top to bottom.m but lower shoots are airier then top. If ur only thing is grow and smoke I’d remove inadequate shoots and branches. If not keep them and use them for bubble hash or edibles that is all sugar leaves and fluff bud I broke up cleaning a plant today(pic) Also have a jar and a half of just lower buds for same use in a jar like in pic. Gonna save and use for hash when I order bubble bags and the washing machine for it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I also bought some grill skewers today and used them to space the branches out better. They were all growing one under another. I used the circle end of the skewers to go around the branch and pull them away from each other. You can see how much more evenly spaced the canopy is.[​IMG]

17. So basically like tying them down but with sticks? Some under shots?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. They basically just hold the branches in place...not down. Here are a few closer shots. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. Chopped the oldest Hubbabubbasmelloscope down yesterday at 74 days. I probably couldve let her go another few days but, I prefer a Sativa/energetic high. I cannot explain how amazing this plant smells! I did a very light trim on her last night(besides the one bud I did a full wet-trim on) and I am going to let her dry as a whole plant....with most of these leaves(in pic) still on her[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1