http://www.kindseed.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SwimminHome, Dec 6, 2006.

1. anyone have any info on these guys or ever bought from em?

2. with all the problems etc i'd stick to the originals and the ones best known ;)
    drchronic + seed boutique

3. Placed an order on 1/01. Sent Int'l money order on 1/08. Receipt of payment and shipment confirmed on the 15th. Shipment received on 23rd. Soaking 2 on 23rd. Taproots starting on 26th. So far so good.

:hello:

4. stick with the tried and true like ezbake said. the doctor, or check out www.cannabean.com
    i ordered from them two days ago, and they've already shipped the order. and with cannabean, they give you freebies with every order. i believe they are affiliated with the doc.

5. Didn't read to me like he was looking for a recommendation. He asked a quite specific question and I answered. Don't know yet if I got what I bought but time will tell. I'm a newbie to this and made a purchase b4 finding this board. Took a circuitous route to order as a result but I thought, since he asked, that i should tell him that kindseed has worked for me.
    At least so far... :D
    Besides, is there something wrong with giving a good plug to a company that didn't scam me?

6. kind seed are fucked up, my order never arrived, emails never replied, thanks for screwing us up! attitude rocks!

7. this site don't exist,says domain for sale...