HPS/mh 400w Q

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by i iz z god, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Virtual Sun 400 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Hood Reflector Digital Ballast KitVS400DS ^ what i plan on buying adequate for 1 plant? first grow BTW. so all info needed also parents dont aprove dad has just ripped a plant i was growing with just 2 cfls 6500k like 15 watts but want to be seirious no playing 250 budget so lol thts pushing it and will be all the money i have may just say fuk newts tho im new have not a clue i want to make my tent w no clue on the measurements ill need for the lamp but ima make a fram w 2 by 4s and make the walls with ply wood i need info on those lights and how to make a fucking cheap grow help help help!

2. ur a dickhead for puttin ur dad in that position.....you know that if you get busted with those, by law, your dad will go to jail too?

3. What's Goin on around here, hey Illadelph; when you gonna throw down a journal on your no name Nirvana seeds? I've been waiting for a minute..

4. probably when they get a little bigger, they're still in party cups right now!

5. Sounds cool illadelph! Op; buy from High Tech Garden Supply.. 400 Is decent for one plant... If done in 80 gallons (about ten 1cu. ft bags) of soil (like a big trashcan) you should be able to pull several pounds.