hps lighting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dave1113, Oct 19, 2006.

1. I'm looking for a nice hps light for my grow but everytime I go to home depot or lowes alls I ever find are floodlights. Is that basically what I'm looking for or is there somewhere else I should look. I don't really want to buy online so don't bother posting links.

Thanks

2. Hey Dave How are ya?

they don't seem to sell the hps lights in the Hardware stores.
    i would suggest that you do a search for indoor gardening supplies or hydroponic stores in your area and they should supply hps lights.

Good Luck with the grow!!!!

3. my freind sells 400 watt hps/mh on ebay *new 4 80-90 depending on how he feels . If you want a link or an email i can give it to you .

4. the 70watt second link is what i have i was wondering if thats ok. or waste of money check out my grow journal its my first time growing thanks

5. www.1000bulbs.com

great website and everything you could ever want in the way of lighting!!!

6. since were on the talk of hps , can anyone tell me , if i have a 150 watt ballast and bulb, bought it all together as a proper outdoor light, can i just put a 250 watt bulb into it ? even though it said on the packaging not too lol ??

sure it wouldnt melt with the heat . what does yee think ?

7. Don't do it => Stupid

8. I dont think it'll work.

Dont call paople stupid for asking a question... it's not what a god of ganja would do.

9. Ight thanks...I was hoping i wasn't gonna have to order online...thanks for the help though.

10. What do you think?

Why are you wasting our time by even asking such a fucking lame question?

11. Lesson # (somewhere between 1-10)

Never do anything directions/products tell you not to do.