Hps Lighting system (htgsupply)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Roddsauce, Dec 13, 2006.

1. High Tech Garden Supply is very professional and very helpful. i have purchased from them in the past and they are nothing if not great to work with.

I recommend them. They have discreet shipping and its fast too.

I am not making money off this endorsement but I feel I should speak up because I had a really good experience with them.

Good luck with whatever you decide

and btw that rig looks good to me (and the ballast is pretty quiet)

2. they are the nicest people ive ever dealt with... i just bought a 250w system and the bulbs were on backorder so they upgraded mine to an agrostar free and i received it within 3 days of them shipping it. btw, that remote ballast is very very quiet, i cant even hear it with my ear right beside it. Atleast the 250w is quiet lol.

3. i've got the 400w hps w/mh conversion bulb from htgsupply. and like the others have said, very nice people, discreet packaging and fast shipment. i will do business with them again.

4. wow thats awesome, good reviews are always nice to hear haha

5. I bought me a 400watt mh/hps from htgsupply and it works great. the reflector is crappy and it was bent up though. That's my only gripe. You can always upgrade to a better reflector though. 4 out of 5 stars;

6. I bought a 400W MH/HPS light from them off ebay but the model I bought was out of stock so they upgraded me for free to a model that was $50 more. Also, ultra fast shipping.

7. i have the exact setup.. works great htg is A+ from me

8. i bought my light from them. 205.00 delivered to my door, for a mh/hps setup. all thats been said ^^^^^^^^^^^ above is 100% accurate.

very discreet shipping, youd not know what was in the box by looking at it.....

and i did a lot of research before i made my purchase, and found noone to beat these guys. sure you can find it cheaper, but its refurbished,, [ no thanks] when it comes to a light in my houme.

i wont it new,, not rebuilt... go 4 it and good luck:wave:

9. that price is unbeatable, I need a few more dollars and I'll be ordering it soon.

10. I agree, i'm pretty sure i'll be going this route

11. Very fast, very professional, highly reccomended!!

12. same here my reflector was bent but they upgraded my bulb plus replaced the free broken timer excellent customer service.

13. I bought there too, very satisfied. One thing to be aware of with their budget systems: the ballast and lamp are hard-wired together, you can't unplug at either end. That means that if you want the ballast outside of your grow space to control heat (and you do), then you need a hole large enough to pass the entire ballast through, not just a cable. And then of course you need to light-seal that large hole.

14. i bought the 400w MH/HPS lights and some rockwool cubes. I even got a free lighter. The warrantys are very good and i received my order within 3 days. I am very happy with them..

15. You can take the wireing apart near the light, its just three wires connected with wire nuts. Then it will fit through a 1/2" hole

16. heysoos i dont think im gonna being paying around 200 for just a ballast right now.. but if i was using a sliding door, couldnt i just open the door, pull the ballast out, and then shut the door around the wire while putting something inbetween the door and wear it closes to block the light?

17. ^^ that would work.

18. Always more than one way to skin a cat. Careful closing that door on the cable though, protect with something or it may get damaged.