HPS grow journal - Blue Dream clone Superglue sprout

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Superglued, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Did the big trim!

Before:
    IMG_7565.JPG

After:
    IMG_7566.JPG

Not TOO aggressive, but hopefully cleared some dead weight off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks Glued!
    Maybe I'll try it out on one plant?? lol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Day 11 of flower, things seem good. Will start bloom nutes today, 25% initially and then creeping up slowly.
    IMG_7572.JPG
    IMG_7573.JPG
    IMG_7575.JPG IMG_7576.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. Not a moment too soon on the bloom nutes. IMG_7593.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  5. Looking Good Glued

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Aaaand I'm back. Took a couple days off posting because the grandparents were staying with us. They're pretty cool and we had a great time. The grow is doing well, I got nutes going JUST in time, some of the lower fan leaves turned completely yellow and look exactly like the end of flower when you've been flushing for a week or two. The buds don't seem to be effected at all and it's only three leaves, so I'm not sweating it. Since adding 25% nutes last week the yellowing has stopped, will keep it at 25% unless things seem to get worse for the BD. Checking PH on the reg and run off is right around 6. I used to buy distilled water but I've been leaving tap out at night to let off the chlorine air off instead. It's fine. My water comes out around 7.3 so after nutes it's right at 5.8 or so. It seems a little low, but my ffof has always tested at 7 right out of the bag. They say 6.3 to 6.8 on the website, but my ph tester has always hit right at 7. With run off at 6 I think I'm ok.

Interesting revelation this week. I took a clone from this superglue plant a few weeks ago and it's been in the smaller grow box with the other clones. I replanted it from it's very small starter clone pot to one about 5x the size so it could root out a bit before the final pot. Yesterday I noticed it was growing a tiny bud instead of vegging. It's been under 24h light since a week after it was dipped in cloning gel. I think that means the superglue is an auto? I've read that if you take clones from an auto too close to flowering the clones will continue into flower stage regardless of the light period. I'ma chuck it regardless, but thoughts on if these superglue bag seeds could be autos? I have three sprouting right now, kinda have to change the whole plan if they are autos.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. The superglue is still looking good but the BD is either showing signs of a nitro deficiency or maybe nute burn. The curling, burnt tips are pretty text book nute burn, but the uniform yellowing leaves can mean she needs more nitro. Thoughts?

IMG_7785.JPG
    IMG_7784.JPG

I was on veg nutes for the first two weeks, then took week three off of nutes and was switching to bloom at 50% recommended and this started happening.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Did a flush today hoping to wash out nutes. Opened a new post and this BD issue was deemed nute burn. Didn’t give nutes in the last two waters so hopefully it clears out fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. The yellowing seems to have stopped. Will put the BD back on nutes this weekend but 25% and every other water.

I was looking at the glue on the scope and it has an amber tric or two, so gonna have to keep an eye on it. It’s only been 35 days so it seems a little early.

BD
    IMG_7825.JPG
    IMG_7827.JPG
    IMG_7835.JPG

Glue
    IMG_7837.JPG

10. #71 Superglued, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Day 45 of flower and the BD seems to be popping some nanners. I plucked them today and spritzed heavily to keep the pollen at bay. Hopefully it goes three or four more weeks and it’s not a big deal. The buds on this plant are looking really good and I’d love to give them the full window they need. Hoping to run at least 10 weeks on this one. I’m guessing I had some light leaks, I have another tent in there and I’m pretty good about keeping light out of the flower tent, but have had some fuck ups.
    IMG_7897.JPG
    IMG_7900.JPG
    IMG_7899.JPG

The glue is great, it doesn’t seem effected yet at all. No nanners to be seen with it and I think I got the ones on the BD so it shouldn’t be pollinated. I wouldn’t mind having glue/BD seeds though either. Glue Dream. I guess it takes a little while for seeds to mature, probably don’t have long enough left in the grow to consider seeds seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry bout your nanas.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks. I think it’s probably gonna be ok, and if a couple seeds come out I’ll chuck em. I don’t think I’ll be using this grow room again so future grows won’t have light issues.

The buds are still looking pretty good! Gave one of the side buds a squeeze and it felt dense and lots of drooping from the weight. I’m using the cotton string from LST to lean the branches against each other a little bit.

The glue trichs are all looking very milky, but no sightings of Amber yet. I did see some a couple weeks ago but it must have been from something else, way to early to be seeing that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It really does make me smile to hear drooping buds due to weight issues :) Nice job!

• Like Like x 2
  14. The glue has fattened up a ton in the last couple days! It’s an 8-9 week plant and we starting week 8! Still no amber trichs but I’ve been rolling nutes back on it a bit and leaves are starting to get a yellow tinge. The buds are still fattening though so I’m not super worried about it.
    IMG_7944.JPG

The BD is still flopping all over the place. I added more zip ties and string to try to balance things out and it’s working. Three more weeks and she should be all done. Although the leaves are pretty yellow the buds are still fattening and getting heavier. I clipped a few more nanners today but I think they might be a result of previous light mistakes. I’ve been SUPER strict with my light control and have been staying out of the grow area completely. The flowering/veg plants have separate areas that are pretty light proof, but not 100%. I thought I could spend small amounts of time in there tending veg plants in their tent, but it’s bad news!
    IMG_7942.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. The glue is getting chopped this week. Just need to find a few hours to trim it all and hang it up! I cut a few buds last week and trimmed and hung to see how they’d shake out and they look great. We’re about to start week 9, so 10 more days at least on the BD. Gonna probably cut branches off the BD and take two or three couple hour sessions to trim it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  16. Welp...here we go.

Image1528997804.859285.jpg

• Like Like x 1