hps adapter?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Shadowstalker, Sep 21, 2006.

  1. so i went to lowes today intending to pick up an hps but i was wondering if i need any sort of adapter or anything.
  2. the ones that are sold as security lights (all one unit) have all you need to get started. if your buying just a bulb than you need a ballast, socket, reflector and cords. or go to www.insidesun.com or www.ebay.com, on either of these sights you can get a 400w hps with all you need for around $120 shipped. home depot or lowes has 70w and 150w hps security lights for between $50 and $90. dollar for watt your best bet is prolly insidesun.com
  3. I want to hang my 150w hps in the middle of my circle of four plants, but need to know an efficient socket enlarger (e26-e39). Would you know what the particular brand and model of this is? http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/1096/vertgrow.jpg

Share This Page