Hps 400w

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MoW, Jan 28, 2003.

1. I just got my new 400 Watt HPS. I ordered it with a white reflector but it came with a shiney mirror type reflector. Is this going to be a problem?
    Should I paint it?

2. It should be fine.........

3. its probably a polished alluminum reflector is it beeded on the top and smooth on the sides

4. Sorry for the delay in getting back...had a rough week.

It is aluminium bent with reinforced added piece for mounting
    I am very happy with it.

They should have increased the size ofthe mounting holes cause they used metric drills I had to open it to take 1/4" eye bolt to string the chain. Other then that I am very happy with it and expect my freeone for saying so any day now...grin.

Really a good deal. 400 watt - $140 US

I am now relocating some of the smaller HPS to be used for veggy. My wife made me remove my hermie grow area from my sons room cause he came home for the weekend from college. HE doesn't smoke pot and doesn't smoke cigarettes so he cares not to be around it. Although he respects my hobby. I respect him as well.

I had to fire 3 employee's this week.
    One stealing and may very well go to jail.
    Two others were caught dealing - Speed out of my business by other other employee's. Rather then makea bigger deal out ofit for them I just fired them and let that be that, kept the police out of it for them. Stupid people though..
    Would you throw away a job that pays 50K a year by dealing speed out of the office.......what you do on your own time is your business...but they were caught cutting and bagging it at the office....shits!!!

5. I'm getting the feeling that 400W HPS lights is the best wattage to get. It seems to be right in the middle of the wattages offered. Is 400W the best?

6. it is just a happy medium, the best is the amount of wattage/ amount of plants. if you are just going to do a couple plants there is no sence in wasting the electric for a 1000 watter