Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hp of blue cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigTXbuds, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Your shit don't even look tha same lol...don't get me wrong looks dank as fuck! But ya make your own thread bro:smoke:

2. Well yea, my shit is trimmed better, it was just a blue cheese shout out my man.

And for your bum...:smoke:

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='"Pauly420"']Well yea, my shit is trimmed better, it was just a blue cheese shout out my man.

And for your bum...:smoke:[/quote]

Shit woulda been cool if u lost tha fuckin attitude,take your ass elsewhere!

4. Looks to me as if you copped the tude. Enjoy your smoke my man. :wave:

5. [quote name='"Pauly420"']

Looks to me as if you copped the tude. Enjoy your smoke my man. :wave:[/quote]

Ya your right man I did,but u kept it up lol,then realized u was just showing tha same strain my bad bro,been a fucked off day:smoke:

6. lol, I think he meant he doesn't have any weed, he's dry, so he came into the stash jar to drool over the dank.
    Hopefully you're not buying any wet weed...

7. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

lol, I think he meant he doesn't have any weed, he's dry, so he came into the stash jar to drool over the dank.
    Hopefully you're not buying any wet weed...[/quote]

Haha damn smh I was stoned my bad guys:smokin:

8. True that, I like those purple/blue streaks that blueberry or strains with blueberry get they look really nice on the blue dream. Dank bud OP and nice price, smoked some of my friend's blue cheese the other day stony fasho and had the unmistakeable cheesey smell.

9. [quote name='"Munch"']

True that, I like those purple/blue streaks that blueberry or strains with blueberry get they look really nice on the blue dream. Dank bud OP and nice price, smoked some of my friend's blue cheese the other day stony fasho and had the unmistakeable cheesey smell.[/quote]
    Thanks bro,ya I know what ya mean on tha blue tint blueberry strains usually get,unfortunately this and my last blue dream had hardly none! But they both have that blueberry taste so I'm good with it:smokin: